Page 197 of 466 FirstFirst ... 97147187194195196197198199200207247297 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 4655

Quote Originally Posted by DayDreamer View Post
    I'll take your word for it I guess, I doubt Atlus would spoil the entire plot of Persona 4 anyway. Now I just have to make the main choice..

Resident Evil Revelations or Persona 4 Arena
    I dont own alot of 3ds games (I have a grand total of 3, man that swept you right off your feet huh?!)so I kind of want to get Resident Evil.. and its cheaper then P4A. But on the other hand, i've been dying for a new ps3 game to play, and I really want to start understanding fighting games so persona 4 arena looks like a good first step.
    Ugh idk Q~ Q
    I have no experience with RE Revelations, but by going how it looks, it may be worth your time, as for P4A, it's short, and does not reveal any story whatsoever from P4, it is its own experience.

I've also tried the network mode last night, just like with any other game, be prepared to get your face dragged along the ground.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

I'm currently juggling:
    Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword - Stepping my game up to Monarch while teaching a friend the basics. It's a frustrating path to greatness. I'll give Civ V another go now that the expansion made everything better (so I hear).
    PSO2 - Surprise surprise...
    Batman - Arkham Asylum/City - Same friend from above is a Batman fanatic, so I'm helping her through the game. She's not much of an action gamer so I handle all of the tough fights.
    How can I possibly put a new idea into your heads, if I do not first remove your delusions?

Quote Originally Posted by DayDreamer View Post
    I'll take your word for it I guess, I doubt Atlus would spoil the entire plot of Persona 4 anyway. Now I just have to make the main choice..

Resident Evil Revelations or Persona 4 Arena
    I dont own alot of 3ds games (I have a grand total of 3, man that swept you right off your feet huh?!)so I kind of want to get Resident Evil.. and its cheaper then P4A. But on the other hand, i've been dying for a new ps3 game to play, and I really want to start understanding fighting games so persona 4 arena looks like a good first step.
    Ugh idk Q~ Q

Games i've been playing:
    Rusty Hearts
    Team Fortress 2
    and.. wow that's really it. Normally I'm playing at least 4 games..
    the story mode for Arena alone is well worth the $60 for me. i heard it's around 30hrs-40hrs.
    to complete the story portion. after that, you can just mess around with the challenge, arcade,
    score attack, and online. if you wanna go deep, you can try mastering all the characters for fun. (good luck with that).

as for Resident evil....havent played that, so i cant really say much about it. but Arena is well worth
    the $60, at least for me, it is (wait...i already mention this above).

@Blace: nope, i dont think they aired the true ending yet. and i'm not going to watch it either, since
    i'm saving the true ending for P4 golden instead.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

Quote Originally Posted by Xefi View Post
    @Blace: nope, i dont think they aired the true ending yet. and i'm not going to watch it either, since
    i'm saving the true ending for P4 golden instead.
    Then be prepared for about 70 for the original or possibly 80-90 hours of gameplay from the expanded upon areas in Golden. The true ending follows a sequence of events that you can either do through trial and error or look up a guide to prevent yourself from getting the bad ending with a loved one dead.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Tales of the Abyss
    Tales of Symphonia
    Tales of Vesperia
    Eternal Sonata
    Persona 3

Yeah I'm on a RPG binge at the moment. Kingdoms hearts 3D should have arrived in the post today, but It never came :/ Now I'm kinda worried it got lost.

scary place on earth called gamefaqs.com,name is CieraBakufu there.

currently playing psp1,psp2,psp2i and psz.multi-tasking helps me think and play better.

Persona 4 Arena and Monster Hunter Portable 3rd.
    You need to eat more meat!
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

Quote Originally Posted by Rashiid View Post
    Persona 4 Arena and Monster Hunter Portable 3rd.
    You need to eat more meat!
    Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel and Captain Ressentiment would like a say in that.
    Last edited by blace; Aug 10, 2012 at 04:14 PM.

Vaguely effeminite DS/Dice weilding Mac using Vamp Wyndham's Avatar

Tales of the Abyss
    Halo Reach
    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
    Yoshi's Island
    My sig disappeared.

Got KOF13 on PS3 the other day. Definitely one of the most polished 2D fighters to come out in recent years aside from the obligatory "SNK boss syndrome" of course.
    Zeota - Ship 2 (JP)
    http://twitch.tv/zeomantic