Page 199 of 466 FirstFirst ... 99149189196197198199200201202209249299 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 4655

Black Rock Shooter - Up to stage 4

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

I just ran through Maximum Carnage. Raise you hand if you're old enough to know what I'm talking about.

Is that the one for Super Nintendo where you can play as Venom? Don't know if it's because I was a kid but I remember the game being hard as fuck.

"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

Quote Originally Posted by AC9breaker View Post
    Is that the one for Super Nintendo where you can play as Venom? Don't know if it's because I was a kid but I remember the game being hard as fuck.
    I was playing the Genesis version. You can actually play as Venom on Genesis as well as SNES. That said, yes it's hard as fuck. I generally pride myself on finishing every game that I start, but Maximum Carnage still remains as one of the few games that I have NEVER finished without cheats. Game Genie emulator features FTW.

I was reminiscing with a friend about the days when we used to go over to each other's house and play Magic The Gathering after school. After a while we both decided to get the latest game, Magic 2013 on XBLA. Playing 2 vs. 2 matches online is actually really fun. We decided to go up against the computer for a while, just to get the hang of it. Our final score was 26 to -155. We destroyed them. It was awesome. I'm looking forward to playing the shit out of Magic 2013 until Borderlands 2 comes out.
    Nothing is sacred. Not that it ever was.

死にてぇ奴だけ, かかってこい!! TetsuyaHikari's Avatar

Right now, most of my time is being taken up by PSO2. It's kind of sad, really. Even though I'm capped with my main and have been for quite some time, the farming I've been doing has even taken away time from a new game that came out recently (Persona 4 Arena), lol. I hope the same doesn't happen when Aquapazza comes out on the 30th!

Quote Originally Posted by amtalx View Post
    I just ran through Maximum Carnage. Raise you hand if you're old enough to know what I'm talking about.

I remember some friends bought that over for the Genesis when they were staying over one night and I would constantly shout out "the power hit" Good times

死にてぇ奴だけ, かかってこい!! TetsuyaHikari's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fellicon View Post
    I remember some friends bought that over for the Genesis when they were staying over one night and I would constantly shout out "the power hit" Good times
    Oh shit, lol. I must have missed that post. *raises hand*

This game as well as Killer Instinct were the only different colored cartridges I had that stood out among the rest in my collection, one being red and the other being black, lol. Maximum Carnage sure lived up to its name though. This game was pretty difficult back then!

Between games like this and the older Ninja Gaidens... kids these days really don't know easy they've got it, haha.

THWACK!

Quote Originally Posted by TetsuyaHikari View Post
    Oh shit, lol. I must have missed that post. *raises hand*

This game as well as Killer Instinct were the only different colored cartridges I had that stood out among the rest in my collection, one being red and the other being black, lol. Maximum Carnage sure lived up to its name though. This game was pretty difficult back then!

Between games like this and the older Ninja Gaidens... kids these days really don't know easy they've got it, haha.

THWACK!
    You just brought nightmares back to me.. x- x
    The final boss in Ninja Gaiden.. ugh</3

I'm still playing FF14, lol. I got my Culinarian to 45 a few days ago for the Magnum Opus ability, which, along with Byregot's Blessing, is supposed to be awesome for HQ'ing items... but so far, I haven't had much luck with it on high-level crafts. It seems great for lower-level items, but then again, I didn't have much trouble with those, lol.

Other than that, I'm trying to knock out some in-game achievements that are going to be removed once 2.0 comes out. Doing 20 battlecraft levequests and 10 behests at each camp earns you the titles "Sword of Eorzea" and "Shield of Eorzea." So far, I've gotten all of La Noscea and Thanalan done, and I've gotten 2 camps done for the Black Shroud. Once I finish the other 5, I'll be done!

After that... not sure what I'll do. I still need to finish getting Culinarian and Botanist to 50, but I've also got Archer/Bard and Pugilist/Monk to work on, among other things.

Quote Originally Posted by amtalx View Post
    I could've sworn some of my friends had that game at one point. I tried playing it on an emulator once, and I don't think I even got past the second stage, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by joefro View Post
    I was reminiscing with a friend about the days when we used to go over to each other's house and play Magic The Gathering after school. After a while we both decided to get the latest game, Magic 2013 on XBLA. Playing 2 vs. 2 matches online is actually really fun. We decided to go up against the computer for a while, just to get the hang of it. Our final score was 26 to -155. We destroyed them. It was awesome. I'm looking forward to playing the shit out of Magic 2013 until Borderlands 2 comes out.
    Did they ever change it to where you could actually make your own decks from scratch? I enjoyed the last two games, but I hated always having to use pre-constructed decks.

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone