Page 216 of 466 FirstFirst ... 116166206213214215216217218219226266316 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 4655

I just finished the Halo 4 campaign last night. Overall, it was pretty good, but I wouldn't go so far as to say it's the best in the series like many are claiming.

I also went through the first Spartan Ops episode on my own, and I had a good enough time. I like these mini missions, especially with the side-story attached to them.

What I played of multiplayer on launch night was fun, but I still need to spend more time with it. The flow of the game is definitely very different with the load outs and weapon drops.

Been playing PlanetSide 2 with my outfit, DVSGaming. If anyone's interested in some massive squad based FPS games, check out PS2. It will be free to play and is coming out on the 20th

gears of war 2 and 3 NBA 2K12
    PSU-Good riddance
    PSO2-lvl 19 Katsumi Ship 8 Hunter
    PSO2- lvl 34 Katsumi Ship 2 force

Completed Assassin's Creed 3, ending was expected to say the least. Playing through Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation, Gravity Rush and Ragnarok Odyssey on my Vita.

To understand the hype that was Half-Life 2 I downloaded it from Steam.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

If it weren't for my cousin and a few friends online, I probably would have skipped out on Halo 4. Halo 3 ended on a good note, and as it's been going, Master Chief's battle prowess is starting to go beyond legendary and into incredulous "Neo" territory. I had hoped that the series would have continued on in the shoes of other Spartans - as Reach had done, but ah well.

The graphics are top notch for the 360, but I wasn't thrilled with some of the redesigns and new art direction. It's not bad, by any means, but it's too plasticy... I guess. Combined with the fact that we can't dual wield any longer, and I get a very distinct "Halo 1" kind of vibe from the title. The only thing missing are the big booming soundtracks of the Bungie titles. Halo 4, musically, was rather mute by comparison. Many times I had to stop the action and consciously listen to be reminded that a soundtrack was even present.

The storyline is decent, but has several plot holes in regard to prior canon. At least, I think it does... much of the material is supplementary. If you didn't find all of the terminals in Halo 3, you might not even recognize who the main protagonist is or how the Chief/Cortana know them. There's also a few "too convenient" plot threads that I found jarring. For instance, (and I don't think it's spoilers at this point) Cortana is suffering from the onset of rampancy, and shortly after a conversation she and the chief has about it - you find a terminal with a data log from Deb Halsey about the very subject. Beyond it's uncanny appearance just when you need some filler info... what the hell was a data-log on such an obscure topic doing aboard Forward unto Dawn?

The gameplay is pretty much the standard Halo fare, though I haven't tried the multiplayer aspects, so I don't know how the CoD-like weapon loadouts will change the deathmatch landscape. The campaign seemed shorter than in previous titles, but still fairly well paced, and is partly supplemented by a new multiplayer semi-campaign mode called SpartanOps. From what I've played they seem like a fun (though less frantic and more structured) substitute for FireFight, and new missions will supposedly be released weekly for free to keep things from getting stale. I wasn't impressed by the new Promethean weaponry, which seem to be basically artistic overhauls of the standard pistol/carbine/AR/shotty/etc weapons. Though I think a lot of fun can be had with the new UNSC remote detonator. The covenant specter is sorely missed, but the new human Mantis is pretty fun to operate, if a bit slow.

All in all, it's a decent title and a competent shooter, but it's not (imo) as great a game as some reviewers have made it out to be.
    Last edited by Sinue_v2; Nov 8, 2012 at 11:19 PM.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

I'm one mission away from being done with the first mass effect. Going to play the series in order. I've beaten mass effect 2 more times than i can count on both hands. Played about half of the first one right when it came out and haven't touched it since. Played 5 minutes of the third and decided to get the proper experience by starting at the beginning of the series.

I loved mass effect 2. I'm loving the first one. I can't wait to play through all of them sequentially. I find myself falling into the world and story every time i play it. Great games, look into them if you haven't already!

Been trying out Sleeping Dogs today, pretty fun.
    Saints Row 3 being the last GTA wannabe i´ve tried (that one were friggin awesome).

And ohh i have beaten Dishonored, been stabbing alot of bad people and shooting sleep darts or strangeling some dumb civilians...strangely i always end up killing ONE innocent person without knowing almost every mission.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

I already finished Danball Senki W 's story mode and right now working on rank battles. Currently at rank 90

Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity: Up to the last chapter where you have to fight the new Dark faiz as the last boss. I was planning to just wing it and go through the chapter but after reading the guild a few times. I thought screw it i going to save my self the trouble of cursing at the screen when he pwnts me. even if i am a higher level them him. I going to train and reborn until i get my hp up along with my mp up.

SD Gundam G Generation Overworld: I am up to C stage in the game with the rank battles in DSW eating up most of my time I am still considering whether i should continue my What is in my Sd gundam Arsenal series videos on YT.

God Eater Burst: Started over with new game plus while i am waiting for info on God eater 2.

Dot Hack link, Tales of the world radiant mythology 3 and much more. Still considering getting summon night 4 when it comes out this thursday.

Tales of Xillia 2 awwww yueaaahaaa!
    UNHAND ME THIS INSTANT! D<