Page 228 of 466 FirstFirst ... 128178218225226227228229230231238278328 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 4655

Quote Originally Posted by .Rusty. View Post
    Raid mode is pretty awesome as well. It turns the game in to a action rpg kinda thing. Kinda disappointing they went back to just mercenaries in RE6.

Also useing a rapid fire gun in raid mode will give you flashbacks of PSU machine gun glitch. So many numbers D:
    Yeah, it's pretty sweet. I somehow missed that the Raid mode even existed until I stumbled across it while on a car trip or something a few weeks ago. I haven't tried the multiplayer part of it yet. How is it? Do you have to play locally and does the other person have to have the game as well?

Since Fallout: New Vegas derped on me, I started looking around and found out that Fallout had a tactics game, simply titled Fallout Tactics. So I snagged it, and to my surprise it works well on my computer despite its age. Pretty damn fun to boot.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Still, too much DotA @_@

Though I will say now, if anyone is interested in playing at all, send me a message! Haha.

Got to the 3rd world in my PM:SS challenge.
    That 2nd boss were a close one, had like 2 attack stickers left.

And i tried some Hitman:Absolution just a bit when the point system starts.
    Seems kinda tough to sneak in it when even in a disguise they seem to easiely spot you.
    Also, i suppose i should have expected that killing things gives minus points if that´s not on the hitlist...too bad since i love to stealth kill in games.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Borderlands 2 again. Beat the game a third time with the Mechromancer and finally jumped into the DLC missions.

BADASS CRATER OF BADASSITUDE!!!
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Playing Megaman X7.

Kinda tempted to slit my wrists

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Beat Final Fantasy 6 last night...such a awesome game. Final battle was suprisingly easy thanks to Ultima spam and gem box =w=

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Borderlands 2 again. Beat the game a third time with the Mechromancer and finally jumped into the DLC missions.

BADASS CRATER OF BADASSITUDE!!!
    Borderlands is one of the best shooters imo.
    Got all crazy fun stuff going it and yet i have only played it through once on B2..have hardly touched the first expansion..shame on me!
    I'm debating wether i'm gonna go with Axion or Zero this time.

I'm itching for a combat rifle and sniper rifle combo.
    Last edited by darkante; Dec 14, 2012 at 07:24 AM.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

RPG Maker VX Ace..... Oh, wait. It makes games. (no, I don't care if I should use something else or whatnot. It's decent, and I don't want too many different programs to give me indecision)

Also Etrian Odyssey 3. Will be doing an LP very soon over all of them, starting in order.

Look forward to seeing me die a lot. EO is BRUTAL.

Playing the Chrono Trigger Impossible hack a friend of mine just finished. Been itching to replay this absolute gem, and figured I'd make it a little epic while I'm at it :P This is replay number...at least 15, but it's been years since my last.