Page 234 of 466 FirstFirst ... 134184224231232233234235236237244284334 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 4655

Debating if i´m gonna roll another character in BL2.
    Maybe a Zero Melee build or a Gunzerker with the zerker build.

Other then that, i´m currently trying out Prototype and Killing Floor.
    I like how KF has so many weapons, but atm they have this server event with christmas creatures..i would rather liked it if it were a mutator instead of forced.
    Also, it is hard as hell on anything higher then Beginner&Normal (big leap even between those)..then again this game seems based on teamwork and i like to solo alot.

Still fun though, just dislike the christmas creature event.
    I wanna blast some zombies...

Edit: I just unlocked Bad Santa solo in Killing Floors. Man, i were close losing to the Patriarch..but in the end he got to taste the full medicine of my full auto-shotguns wrath..epic.
    I normally don´t play on "Normal" since my perk level is so low atm, but i didn´t wanna miss out unlocking Bad Santa(for whatever reason) before the event´s end (nor the Zed Gun).

Edit2: Probably should get that axe.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by darkante; Jan 4, 2013 at 01:31 PM.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Vaguely effeminite DS/Dice weilding Mac using Vamp Wyndham's Avatar

Right now I'm playing Fallout 3 and Wipeout 2048.
    My sig disappeared.

Just reached Disc 2 of Xenosaga II... I really hope disc 2 has more to offer, i did disc one in no time :|

<|Friendly Warrior||Theme made by Zorafim|>
    <|Wired-Lance Super Hard Boss Battles|>
    <|Visit my Flickr for PSO2 Related Pics!|>

Solatorobo I LOVE pile driving enemies into the ground. It never gets old. *Evil Grin* The story is pretty good and I love how the game has a few missions where characters from Tail concerto and Solatorobo meet up in scenes together. I skipped Tail Concerto so I am getting a sample of it universe as I play through the game. The plot twist after I thought the game was over after chapter ten was a nice touch and I wasn't expecting it. The gameplay revolves around reacting/countering opponements attacks making the game simplistic and enjoyable. Its the same through the game but I like a good story and soundtrack. The art is pretty likable too. I was complaining abit about the picking up/throwing mechanic because it lacked diversity in the beginning but it changes as you gain new mechs as you progress through the game. My only real complaint is how slow level grinding can be until you unlock the arena. However, the level grinding still can be a problem making you play through several arena matches to level.
    I ran into a few bugs in the game that aren't major (Crash the game etc).
    The weirdest bug I encountered is losing my mech after completing a mission and Red was running (by himself) back to the Asmodeus. This isn't normal since Red is always mounted on his mech when he's in a town or dungeon. CC2 needs to iron out bugs in there games before releasing it. =/
    dothack//GU had a lot of bugs but nothing major that crashed the game just poor collision detection and being able to get to areas you shouldn't be able to reach.
    Last edited by Noblewine; Jan 1, 2013 at 09:50 PM.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Borderlands 2 and Civilization V mostly. My Steam backlog has exploded though, so, yeah. Expecting more in the near future too like Bioshock Infinite; I fully expect my backlog to essentially continue to perpetuity.

Tales of Xillia 2
    Assassin's Creed 3
    New Super Mario Bro's 2
    Sega & All Star's racing transformed
    Tales of symphonia dawn of the new world

Yeah I'm gonna be busy for a while lol

Dynasty Warriors 7
    Metroid Prime 1 & 2
    C&C Red Alert 2 + Yuri's Revenge
    Super Smash Bros Melee

I play Minecraft but only offline, if somebody wanted to start a random world from scratch and play up to ender dragon on hard I would be up for it. I don't see the fun in designing buildings etc I would be bored as hell doing that, I only did it ONCE.

Mass Effect 3. Finally getting around to this one, loaded with Extended Cut, Leviathan, and From Ashes DLC. While I find the story to be kinda...bleh thus far, I'm still amazed at how much I love the world and revisiting it and seeing such sweeping change happening (though really contrived) is really engrossing.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

Another playthrough of super mario sunshine. And I gotta admit, this is one of my favorites.
    Soundtrack is great and the maps are beautiful.

Slowly getting into Guild Wars 2 again, now that I'm mostly waiting on PSO2 updates. I'm Chelsea Tonelesca on the Tarnished Coast server.
    Spoiler!