Page 247 of 466 FirstFirst ... 147197237244245246247248249250257297347 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 4655

I picked up a 3DS as an early birthday present to myself for being awesome last week and got both Zelda: Orcarina of Time and Fire Emblem: Awakening for it. Really enjoying Fire Emblem and had a good time going through Zelda again (and it seemed easier for some of the parts I struggled in the N64/GC versions, like the Bombchu Bowling which I never could aim on those side ones very well).

Anyone play the Adventure Time game? I heard good things about it and the demo is pretty fun so far.

Finished fire emblem awakening, going back to gears of war 3 to max my rank for when judgement releases.

Dark Souls: The guaranteed Indicted edition
    UNHAND ME THIS INSTANT! D<

Beated Dragonborn, final fight went smoothly and i have done most of the side quests on Solstheim. Kinda sudden end to the Riekling quest though, but i didnīt expect too much.
    Now Kaarstag is a beast, i havenīt beaten him yet..but i will eventually.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Finished up Ys Seven yesterday. Felt less like an Ys game and more of an updated, better playing, better sounding Secret of Mana which was okay to me. Last boss was kind of a dick and the story was stone cold dry as hell, but the combat and dungeons were good fun.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

Vaguely effeminite DS/Dice weilding Mac using Vamp Wyndham's Avatar

I am playing FF8. I got to the end of the game with 5 GFs. I could get a few more in some way, but I figured I'd start over.
    My sig disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Finished up Ys Seven yesterday. Felt less like an Ys game and more of an updated, better playing, better sounding Secret of Mana which was okay to me. Last boss was kind of a dick and the story was stone cold dry as hell, but the combat and dungeons were good fun.
    Hadn't really made the Seiken Densetsu connection with Seven, but it kinda works, yeah. It's definitely a departure from the system Napishtim gave birth to but I thought it was well executed overall. Really looking forward to the improvements Celceta puts on Seven's system.

Bastion! And continuing Chrono Trigger Impossible. Fuck Nizbel.

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Hadn't really made the Seiken Densetsu connection with Seven, but it kinda works, yeah. It's definitely a departure from the system Napishtim gave birth to but I thought it was well executed overall. Really looking forward to the improvements Celceta puts on Seven's system.
    Yeah, Seven feels to me like a really good start, much the same way Ark of Napishtim was. My only real complaints with Seven were the story did almost nothing for me and that in turn made me not care enough about other characters enough to not use them much, which led to a real endgame problem. xD Really hoping Celceta can find its way to PC because I like the feeling I got of "Secret of Mana, but BETTER" from Seven.

Bastion! And continuing Chrono Trigger Impossible. Fuck Nizbel.
    Bastion is loev! ;D

Is Chrono Trigger Impossible one of those romhacks where someone just jacked up all the enemy stats?

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Is Chrono Trigger Impossible one of those romhacks where someone just jacked up all the enemy stats?
    More or less. It's done really well though, I haven't found it frustratingly hard but it's forced me to change up a lot of strategies. The R-Series and Magus have taken on incredible new levels of difficulty and I'm getting a huge sense of accomplishment out of the hack. Much better than your typical stathack.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS FOLLOW THE DAMN TRAIN CJ!!!!

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.