Page 263 of 466 FirstFirst ... 163213253260261262263264265266273313363 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 4655

No can do. Laptop.

Besides, TV is bigger to compliment split-screen.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

I'm planning to play Star Ocean: Last hope tomorrow. I cant wait.
    I want to play more games on my psp and finish a few but my psp is acting up again.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

The Last Hope is terrible, just so you know.

Hopefully you got International, as Welch is slightly less annoying when she's speaking a language you don't understand. She's still annoying though.

The Last Hope made me want to punch my TV on so many occasions. I love Star Ocean and I loved some of the throwbacks to SO1 and 2 during the game, but ugh. You could not have assembled a worse cast of characters if you tried. It's fun gameplay-wise though.

Yeah that game is like everything wrong with anime and jrpgs in one box.

Quote Originally Posted by .Rusty. View Post
    Yeah that game is like everything wrong with anime and jrpgs in one box.
    All the more reason to play it

You know you have a winner when the main character is named Edge Maverick. Dingo Egret he is not.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenZ View Post
    You know you have a winner when the main character is named Edge Maverick.
    A character name like that means the exact opposite of "winner". Every time I hear it, it reminds me of Homer Simpson renaming himself "Max Powers" to be more edgy. At any rate, it's a shame the characters and story were so lame, because I loved the art direction (the music was ok) and it keeps wanting to pull me back in, and I almost submit until I remember how horrible the rest of the game was.

In particular, I really liked the way Reimi's character was designed... but I think that's mostly because that dress of hers makes her look like a RAcaseal.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

I still think Myuria was one of the few characters in that game (besides Bacchus and maybe Arumat) that wasn't annoying as hell though.

The whole main story though was just dripping with emo, with a sprinkling of "friendship".
    Zeota - Ship 2 (JP)
    http://twitch.tv/zeomantic

Reimi was alright, actually. Her problem was she had to spend half the fucking game playing the straight man for Edge's stupid emo ass that she never really got a chance to develop on her own.

Oh, and I never actually finished the game but I screamed at my PC so much when I youtube'd the final battle. WHAT THE FUCK GODDAMMIT

I dunno though. Honestly, how would anyone have responded after making such a grievous error in judgment whether they were duped into it or not? He had indirectly committed a grievous sin and fell beneath the weight of it.
    Zeota - Ship 2 (JP)
    http://twitch.tv/zeomantic