Page 357 of 466 FirstFirst ... 257307347354355356357358359360367407457 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 4655
    Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

Currently playing .hack//fragment now that the english translation and private server project has resumed.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by zandra117; Jun 1, 2014 at 10:35 AM.
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.

SF4AE
    Juri ready set go.

Quote Originally Posted by zandra117 View Post
    Currently playing .hack//fragment now that the english translation and private server project has resumed.
    Oh... well, this is good news. Google tells me Coldbird is back now. I may have to dig into this further.
    Tax the fucking churches.

warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShinMaruku View Post
    SF4AE
    Juri ready set go.
    Oh? Well MY Juri or Adon is ready to take you on. (PS3, 360, PC, or 3DS)

Currently Playing

Astebreed (PC) - Long awaited shump released last week from Edelweiss the team that brought us Ether Vapor and then Ether Vapor Remaster on Steam. Pretty sweet game and the production on the game is pretty impressive. Great music and graphics not to mention its a good game for beginners and experts alike. Game is in english as well. Highly suggest picking it up if interested

Playism site - http://www.playism-games.com/games/astebreed/

Watch Dogs (PC) - Yeah its poorly optimized for PC at the moment but its still playable at almost 60fps on high settings so at least that's alright for now. Pretty fun game thus far considering I don't really play the sandbox style type games all that much.

Child of Light (PC) - Pretty impressive RPG from Ubisoft and I like how the game isn't terribly long from what I've read. Sometimes less is more for sure.

Bullet Soul Infinite Burst Limited Edition (360) - Came out last week as well and its basically a Bullet Soul 1.5 however what is nice is that the game does include all the DLC from the first game if you never imported that version. If you get the Limited Edition it comes with a Soundtrack CD as well as a code to download the original Bullet Soul in case you want to go back to the original. The game as well as the game download is region free (must have japanese account of course to download) so it was an easy buy for me.
    Last edited by Mantiskilla; Jun 2, 2014 at 12:50 AM.

Mario Karts.

I also binge-played the main Halo games on Xbox 360 over the last two weekends. I played through Reach, ODST, and Halo 3 last weekend and then Halo 4 this weekend. I've played through the older games a couple times each, but this was only my second playthrough of Halo 4.

I have new-found opinions on these games.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantiskilla View Post
    Currently Playing

Astebreed (PC) - Long awaited shump released last week from Edelweiss the team that brought us Ether Vapor and then Ether Vapor Remaster on Steam. Pretty sweet game and the production on the game is pretty impressive. Great music and graphics not to mention its a good game for beginners and experts alike. Game is in english as well. Highly suggest picking it up if interested

Playism site - http://www.playism-games.com/games/astebreed/
    never heard of this game, thanks for the post. the game looks pretty neat; i'm thinking of picking this up to play casually.

------------------------------------

currently playing:

PC: Tera Rising
    comments: just trying out the new reaper class and doing some dailies for some quick gold each
    days. also, doing some other small activities for them tokens for the inner wears later...

Vita: Atelier Meruru+
    comments: i gotten through my first play-thru and gotten everyone their powerful weapons & armors.
    i gotten more than half of the endings and i'm probably going to get the rest on 2nd play-thru.

vita: Soul Sacrifice Delta
    comments: play it sometime. it's a good game, but i don't seems to enjoy it that much. now, i'm
    not sure i have enough motivation to even finish the game. maybe i'll pick it up again later.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

Raziel, Keeper of Secrets DarkShadowX's Avatar

My gaming time is limited lately between work and family but right now......

Vita: Final Fantasy X -2HD

PC: PSOBB (Been getting nostalgic about PSO and PSU so decided to fire up PSO again......)
    PSO Veteran from DC Day 1. Better known as Outtrigger (DC) and Karsh (GC).
    PSU Veteran from Day 1. R.I.P. PSU, I thank you for all the memories!

Still playing Diablo III.. kinda wanna do Torment II with my Demon Hunter, but i feel like my resistance could be better for it with my Demon Hunter..so fragile..but Torment I i pretty much face roll things with what is it 800 000+ dmg something.
    I do love the Royal Grandeur ring with whatever armor set bonus you got going..just need another Maradeur for that pet combo thing.

But i just started a new Beserker class so i see how it goes.
    Crusader sounds tempting, but i don´t wanna juggle too many of the same.

Edit: I´m eager myself to give MK8 a go since i have it in my collection, but i promised not too touch it until Saturday for a friend..dang..Mario Kart never feels old. X)
    Last edited by darkante; Jun 2, 2014 at 04:11 PM.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Community Manager Cyron Tanryoku's Avatar

I'm playing

Mario Kart 8 and Dark Souls 2 mostly.

And a super small amount of the Dead Island moba...which is more entertaining than the 2 games they already made...