Page 364 of 466 FirstFirst ... 264314354361362363364365366367374414464 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,640 of 4655

I've been Playing Drakengard 3 and replaying Xenosaga series and Xenoblade Chronicles since i still can't play pso2 yet ah and Persona 3 fes
    Also can't wait to play this

Chidori / Ship2, Also feel free to visit us at http://gunvalk.saik0.com

Just finished Final Fantasy 8 today, and despite its flaws, I had alot more fun with this than with Final Fantasy 7.
    Seeing as I took months to finish FF7 (mostly because I played it only once in a while), wasn't expecting to finish FF8 in 2 weeks, though the DDoS/lock situation in PSO2 helped.

*checks steam play record*
    80.0 hrs last two weeks / 83 hrs on record
    . . .

Anyway, I guess next I'm going to try out Final Fantasy 3 (PC port of the DS remake), though I have no idea what to expect from it.

When it comes to other games, I also got 6 of my characters in Agarest Generations of War to lvl 50 and managed to defeat the boss I was stuck on before. I can finally continue the story.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

I'm almost done with Peace Walker's campaign missions. Two more Zadornav missions to go and then the final battle.

Then I'm going to move onto... something else? I'm not sure. Maybe I'll jump back over to Xenoblade.

i just beat MGS3 Snake Eater yesterday , poor Boss always cry at that ending

warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

Currently Playing

Warframe (PC) - Been pretty hooked on this game as I play with a group friends through Skype. Didn't give the game a chance first go around and finding out now that its actually not to bad. Our Dojo is pretty much fully functioning save a few blueprints wrapping up (time wall sucks) and we are the only ones in our clan....all 6 of us. (Helps that all of us got packs during Steam Sale and all have good paying jobs to throw money at screen lol).

Grid Autosport (PC) - Uhhh I'll just say this. Way better than Grid 2; however, if you like the more arcade style of racing like Grid 2 had then Grid Autosport could be a little more tough to get into. It's pretty much closer to TOCA: Pro Race Driver 3 and Dirt where simulation style of racing is more profound than the arcade feel.

Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn (PS3) - Only played this a little and got through 1st gundam story, but game is pretty fun. Kinda sucks that the $30 dlc came out same day. Kind of a punch to the gut honestly, and they should have just made the game $60 instead.

Got Mr and Mrs Steampunk Foster unlocked solo in Killing Floor.
    About time in my book, i do miss the Circus reskins though.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

playing Dragon Quest 8 again

Mostly God Eater 2 with a male character in the downtime I was without internet at my new place. And only because I got kinda frustrated at the HUGE Aragami in Gina's and Shun's missions in Another Episode DLC with my main character.

On my male character I got to Romeo's death and Julius quitting the Blood unit. I really want that song playing during Romeo's death already. Yu-yu's version is nice but I want it in its original English lyrics :C

On my main I finally finished Karel's specific missions in Another Episode. I still need to level up Shun, Tatsumi, and Brendan to get their second missions and I still need to defeat Venus for Gina's second. But a short sword user duoing with a sniper against a Venus is tedious OTL.

It does make the missions bearable having Teruomi as operator though.

Also replayed FFX a bit to do some Monster Arena stuff...well more like doing the AP gaining tip. And then I started to do a bit of Lucia's story on DMC2 on hard before I got bored and stopped *shrugs*

ah nice! God Eater is awesome