Page 448 of 466 FirstFirst ... 348398438445446447448449450451458 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,480 of 4655

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    Yeah ReBirth doesnt has all of that. Compa has a healing arte for 150 SP and she has like 1600 SP and it refills when leveling, leaving dungeon or using recovery items. She also has a small AoE heal for 280.

Bosses barely dish out more exp from what I seen, mostly I only get one level if I even get a level at all. I need like 4-5k exp per level up at lv18 right now and so far what I see bosses don't even give 1k exp. They must have really nerfed it and want you to do normal battles instead. It's pretty fun to compare original to ReBirth like that.
    Doesn't sound surprising seeing it's the engine used in V, although that was fairly lenient if I remember right.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Randomly started playing some games I haven't touched in a while or haven't touched period:

- Final Fantasy VIII on PC: this was always one of my favorites but considering it took me 65 hours to beat back when I was in high school I didn't expect to have another chance to play it. So of course my brother got me the Steam version for Christmas a few years ago. I finally got around to playing a few hours and it's still as good (and broken, which is good in this case) as before. Of course, the PC version has a number of issues (notably, the crappy midi music) so I wound up staying up way too late on Monday looking through all the possible mods. I'll have to install some of them and then play again this weekend.

- Minecraft on tablet: I'm not somebody who ever played Minecraft regularly, but once or twice a year I get the urge to play. I was looking at the apps on my tablet and realized I hadn't played Minecraft on it in a while. So I did. I enjoyed it.

- Need for Speed Most Wanted on tablet: I own this on Wii U and it's not bad but they had the Android version on sale for $0.10, so I picked it up. It's actually not too bad! I know I'm probably late to the party here since lots of people have been saying that racing games are some of the only good traditional games on tablet, but yeah, it's pretty fun.

currently playing:

Blade & Soul

progress so far. made it to level 43 and i think i'm near the end. most of the dungeons on Dochun
    server were pretty barren except maybe Blackram Narrow or Tomb of Exile...i have to use cross server
    to play Tomb of Exile.

was going for the Lycan outfit but the RNG was too STRONG. i ended up with this Jianshi outfit
    instead. i got it from that level 43 Jianshi world boss rolling wheel thingy RNG. i'm still stuck with
    my Infernal Axe cause i don't have enough gold to buy the Moonwater Transformation stone (6 gold
    something on market). don't know when they're give a freebie one...hopefully during quest or daily dash thing later.
    till then, i'm stuck with this weak ass weapon but it's still good...probably. i still need that
    infernal earring in Tomb of Exile so that i can progress to it's next stage.
    Spoiler!

game has been fun for me. i'm not into pvp much so i can't comment in that, but the
    pve is suffiecient and good enough for me. the outfits look nice for my Gon Destroyer.
    looking forward to more RNG from this game...lol. Also, i manage to get lucky and
    kill Nausan? think that his name from that Arena place. he kicks my ass, but i manage
    to win in the end. freaking old kung fu man with crazy combo instant kill lock on crap.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

MH4U

Been hunting for a decent Sect Happa relic for a few days now and still nothing. Well i did get one but with a fail kinsect coming in at speed up (s) but cutting type (no fleetflammer QQ).
    Hi, I'm from PSO2 SEA.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Nep-nep progress~ Finnaly beat the boss after grinding myself to lv25 with optional dungeons I could keep adding. Entered Chapter 3 now.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

bns during pso2 maint downtime.

mostly killing pinchy and selling his essence along with craft mats to make some pocket change. lvl 39 atm.

Cyber Sleuth
    FFExplorers, which is more fun than I expected though this encase bullshit is driving me up the wall.

Smashing some Bros and Tronning some Bonnes.

Picked up Fallout 4 from the Steam sale for the Lunar new year, so I'll probably be wasting my time with it along with Metal Gear Solid V. The MB coins in MGSV is just something else. I don't know what it is about these Steam sales, but my backlog never seems to shrink.

Playing my Vita a bit after picking up Hyperdimension Neptunia and noticing they revamped the story completely. Also picked up Majora's Mask 3D. Haven't played it since it's last appearance on the GameCube with other classic Zelda titles. Playing it on a New 3DS with the c-stick nub is really disorienting especially during prolonged L-targeting for boss fights.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

still playing ff14
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget