Page 61 of 466 FirstFirst ... 11515859606162636471111161 ... LastLast

Spent the last few days playing this game

GOD HAND. It's a REALLY good beat em' up for the PS2 that isn't well known. Made by Clover Studios (they did Viewtiful Joe). If you manage to find this game, I highly recommend you pick it up. The game is actually really difficult despite it's over the top comedy since it has a difficulty system that reflects how good you're doing. One second you're whupping someone's ass and the next moment it flips to Level Die and they just put your face in the ground the next second.

"Shinji Mikami whose desire was to create an action game aimed at "hardcore gamers" intermixed with a large amount of comic relief." describes the game almost perfectly. Watch this guy's LP if you're not going to buy the game, it's well worth your time to watch anyway.

Even the credits are awesome.
    Last edited by HeartBreak301; Sep 2, 2011 at 03:32 AM.

Rune Factory 3 on the DS. Haven't played a Harvest Moon or Rune Factory game in my life, but I hear that they're both good (RF having more based around combat while HM is mainly about farming, I guess).

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Spent the last few days playing this game

And how is it?

God Hand is great, kinda hard though.
    Love the combat flow.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    And how is it?
    Feels like a mix of MegaMan Starforce and any kind of TPS. I don't understand much of the story, but it does combine RPG and action pretty well.

I even made a topic for the game on another site, and the backstory for the game is different from the OVA.

http://glaciergaming.co.uk/index.php...g1824.html#new

Edit: If you do look at the page, there are some errors on my part. All of the details I listed were from my understanding of the game before I looked up the wiki for the game, and due to some script error on the main admin's part I can't change the details nor add any additional info about the game that might appeal to others.
    Last edited by blace; Sep 2, 2011 at 02:36 PM.

The 3rd Birthday, alongside Dissidia 012.

Square whoring is at an all-time high for me lately.

Currently playing: Disgaea 4 (PS3)
    comments: my game arrive today (9/2/2011). Nis Store was nice enough to mail my premium copy earlier than expected.
    just start playing it and gotten to chap.3. got Fuka join and i did a little item world. my characters are around level 18 now.
    i'll be digging in Disgaea 4 for the 3 days weekend from work. thank you "Labor Day"

P.S.: that Fuka figurine was actually smaller than i thought. it's about 1.5" tall.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

Oh wow, lucky you. I'll be going to Gamestop to get it Tuesday. I'm patient since I'm sure after a little bit of time playing, my eyes will hurt again from grinding. Either way, I am excited.

Currently playing: Kingdom Hearts. Friends were playing it on campus and couldn't get past the first boss because she chose Magic and Defense as her skill up paths, and she never leveled up at ALL against NPCs on the island beforehand. Everyone was like "O.o" (her first time playing) and so everyone kept failing at the boss. After about 4 failures, I stepped up and said "Give me the controller. If I lose, we just start over for her with a right set up."

I only had to use one Potion during that fight. I walked out to class after I whooped its ass. It was an amusing moment in campus history. Now I have the urge to go through 1 and 2 again (fuck the DS spin-offs, PSP one was decent)
    Last edited by Rashiid; Sep 3, 2011 at 08:02 AM.
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

Finished up the new Deus Ex tonight. I'm looking forward to the DLC but that's in August October. I'm kinda in the mood for some PSO now but my TV's still broken so no Dreamcasting for me.
    Last edited by Mike; Sep 5, 2011 at 02:41 AM. Reason: Wrong month!