Page 65 of 466 FirstFirst ... 15556263646566676875115165 ... LastLast

I'm amazed that I still don't own Reach. So once again, I am borrowing it.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Honestly, I've been tired of the Zombie games for a while now....I really think they need to give it a rest, it's like WWII games in the 90's....but at least I had fun with those games.

These zombie games are just kinda like....eh, whatever. I mean, people herald the L4D games as some high point in the last couple years....but, I mean, they aren't even that fun...And Dead Island looked nice, that's definitely true, but....I just looked at it and was like..whatever.

I dunno, it boils down to personal opinion at the end of the day, but I'm just sick of the over-abundance of Zombies and Modern War shooters.

That being said, Battlefield 3 with it's destructible environments looks to be a fun romp.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Just got my hands on Starfox 64 3D.
    So i´m gonna plow through that the coming days.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

found a SNES copy of megaman X on a fleemarket (allong with 30 other games)
    So I would be playing that for a few days, I just found my hadoken powerup and entering the sigma castle.... I am rather surprised how easy this game is compared to the 3 PS1 games

The rest I am playing the usual Phantasy Star and Monster Hunter sessions, PSO and MHP3rd to be exact and once and a while pspo2i but I feel burned out with that for some reason, oh ya and also replaying PSIV on megadrive but the zio castle boss kind of eliminated me without effort so I lost my mood

About 160 hours in Xenoblade Chronicles. Still haven't finished the story but I can already say that this game has one of the best plots I have ever seen. Incredible and epic.
    Nintendo of America are damn fools if they don't release this game to you guys. That's just how amazing this game is!

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinji Kazuya View Post
    About 160 hours in Xenoblade Chronicles. Still haven't finished the story but I can already say that this game has one of the best plots I have ever seen. Incredible and epic.
    Nintendo of America are damn fools if they don't release this game to you guys. That's just how amazing this game is!
    ......Well, we're never getting it. *Sad Face*
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Amazon has notified me that my special edition of Disgaea 4 has been delivered to my home in Jeresey. Im hoping in the next few days Ill be able to find me a PS3 for cheap here in Pensacola, Fl. and pick up Space Marine at the same time. Maybe Deus Ex as well. I still haven't beaten Shadows of the Damned. :|

"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

Still playing Disgaea 4. There are many grind-friendly levels this time around, which is very good. 3 lacked that big time, even had better places in 2.
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

Sent Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles back after not getting more than about 3/4's of the way through the first train level. Not that it was a bad game for a rail shooter, but it just didn't seem worth the time when I had already played the original games as well as the superior Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles - which offered at least a new mini-story to follow.

Next game in my Queue was Gods Eater Burst for the PSP, which I just got in the mail today.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Borderderps
    and Paintool SAI

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."