Default Blue Burst Purchase Question

Sorry I don't post here, I'm not much of a forum person but I like to read posts.

So, I've been a fan of PSO since it came out on the dreamcast. I have never played it online before (I know I've been missing out on a lot!) and I had PSO Ep. I&II for gamecube. I know Blue Burst has been out some time, but I've never really payed attention to it because of my busy schedules. Recently I learned that my friend had 'accidentally' gave one of his friends a box that contained my games that I left in the attic of their house, including PSO I&II. It's pretty hard to find here in Canada, and plus is even harder. I think I found one on amazon that was for 350CAD :[

I know I'm years late, but I wanted to start playing PSO again, but for the PC since I'm having no luck finding the gamecube version. Here are my questions:

1. Does Blue Burst just have episode IV or does it include I&II as well?

2. I understand Blue Burst must be played online, if it also includes ep I&II, must they be played online as well or is there offline play?

Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions :]
    Last edited by Sullen; Feb 12, 2011 at 11:29 PM.

1. Includes 1&2&4.

2. It has an option to play in a hidden solo room online.

3. Welcome to PSO-World.

also, you can't purchase it, the only way to play it is on the private servers of which we cant name here

^ Oh sorry I meant download. I was still thinking about the PSO gamecube version when I posted. I'll have no problem searching for a server.

Thank you HUcast for answering my questions and welcoming me. I'll be spending a lot of time solo as I have to start all over.