Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I Need People For Either Challenge Mode Titles, or Battle Titles

I need extend codes, and am wondering if anyone still needs any as well . Also if anyone needs any battle mode titles, let me know, as I can help with that as well.

I'm always up for a few challenges but I still need to clear stage six I think.

Too many people haven't even clear stage one. x.x

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Flint View Post
    I'm always up for a few challenges but I still need to clear stage six I think.

Too many people haven't even clear stage one. x.x
    OK, I think my main is up to 4 or 5 already. If you want to get together for some runs, I'm available, but we might need a couple more people?

Also this is directed to anyone who wants to. Would anyone want to help me get the title for mark of versatiliity? (do all 4 types with one character)? I can either start fresh with my human, or try to do the remaining ones with my main (newman).

I guess we could use at least one other person. I can hold my own on the stages themselves but the boss fights are a different story...

I'm always up for some Challenges, disc ones and dlc ones.

I'd like to do challenges, but I need Hyakka from Challenge 1 (complete it in under 120 minutes)
    PSPo2 US
    Kelmor: [MCast Lvl140 HU10 BR 26 RA 8]

Ok then. I can put up a challenge room tommorow or saturday if you guys are interested. the only thing is how to communicate and when to host the party.

EDIT: Also if anyone is interested in getting the mark of versatility title, let me know. I haven't gotten that one yet either.

I'll see if I can get on Saturday at say... around 5:00 PM eastern. Is that okay?

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Flint View Post
    I'll see if I can get on Saturday at say... around 5:00 PM eastern. Is that okay?
    Well we're in teh same time zone, but I think I have to work during that time. can you wait a few hours or...?

I actually forgot to come here that time anyway. Oops. Well, how about you set up the schedule? I usually have a lot of free time after school atm.