Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default race/class combo ?

I started my main as a male/beast/hunter, he's lvl 85 now and he really sucks. His accuracy even with striking weapons is garbage. Are beasts just crap? Should I switch his class or just start a new char from scratch? Thinking of playing a human Vanguard, is that a good combo?

equip accuracy units, attack enemies from behind, seek s-ranks with higher ata, being a beast will make up for any atp loss in the process.
    Currently playing pso2

Ship 2
    ID: MrSmiley
    Character: Lavis, HuMarl

I suggest using your Beast, but change his type to Vanguard. ACC is still a slight issue, but if you keep deband around you can EVP tank very successfully while still being able to hit as hard as most HUs.
    PSPo2;
    Graviteon: CAST, Male, level 102,RA/16 VA/15|Nalma: Newman, male, level 90, FO/13 VA/13

I am a RAcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Oh yes, also always keep shifta deband up, even if your not a force or braver, shifta helps immensely. Ideally b-rank rods and use the code to get mr ecoecostick s it causes pa's to cost 70% making it great for buffing.
    Currently playing pso2

Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by Jorry View Post
    I suggest using your Beast, but change his type to Vanguard. ACC is still a slight issue, but if you keep deband around you can EVP tank very successfully while still being able to hit as hard as most HUs.
    I second this, a male beast vanguard is very effective as an EVP tank with Deband up. Not much less EVP than a newman vanguard, but much better ATP.

While beast hunters do the best damage, I find male cast hunters most effective, as they are second best in damage, but have better HP and MUCH better acc
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenZ View Post
    **** that Clad 6 with your Monomate??? How will that work lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirukia View Post
    Its the future, they've now unlocked the secrets to boob teleportation.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorry View Post
    Why do people advice to change things so drastically...
    Like it can't be helped using ACC-increasing slots and using Yohmei equipment. They are practically build to support ACC-lacking classes/races.
    Now we all wait for the Rappy Deity of Vengeance that granted its followers eternal life to punish all humans...

Personally, I like to use my RAcast. The worry of accuracy is never a problem, and with PP BOOST and PP HI-BOOST I can use my guns to no end with Save Bullet PAs.
    PSPo2;
    Graviteon: CAST, Male, level 102,RA/16 VA/15|Nalma: Newman, male, level 90, FO/13 VA/13

I am a RAcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizz3112 View Post
    Why do people advice to change things so drastically...
    Like it can't be helped using ACC-increasing slots and using Yohmei equipment. They are practically build to support ACC-lacking classes/races.
    This is why I give information relevant to the current class combo, I always know there will be a hundred suggestion of how to redo the entire character or make a new one >.>
    Currently playing pso2

Ship 2

i agree with the va change or maybe just stick to hit units... ima newman so... i really have no probs with acc UNLESS im using an axe lol.. i HAD a beast ACRO in psp1 lv 100 but acc wasnt a prob either because the main motive is in game hit from back because behind enemies their eva = 0

kinda like beast vanguards. they make the game kinda easy though.

Made by Gama.