Default Looking for Resta Lv.10

Hello everybody! I'm looking to trade for Resta Lv. 10. Here's what I have for trade:

Level 15 Techs:
    Barta Lv. 15
    Zonde Lv. 15
    Grants Lv. 15
    Megid Lv. 15
    Anti Lv. 15
    Shifta Lv. 15
    Jellen Lv. 15

Level 10 Techs:
    Shifta Lv. 10
    Deband Lv. 10

Other:
    Foie Lv. 14

I am willing to trade multiple items for Resta Lv. 10. If you want weapons instead of techs, name it because I probably might have it. Thanks for looking!

I would offer you one of mine but we can't connect with each other, Still, if we find a middle man I can give you mine.

Hi!
    I have a Resta 10 for you..if we can meet on-line.. I'm Hawaii Central.. Saturday amish..or pmish morn or nights. Skeds a bit crazed but fly a PM to me if u see me on-line. Take care..
    PSZero: JONES
    FC: 3008-8894-5497
    "Dreams and beasts are two keys by which we find out the keys to our own nature."
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."

It stinks that I can't connect with either of you guys. Must be due to our location or that the only Wi-Fi connection I have is through my phone. I was able to connect with Syre though. Could be also that it's because he's from California as well? In any case, thank you guys for trying to help me out. I really appreciate it! =D
    Last edited by one pogi pinoy; Feb 25, 2011 at 01:09 AM.

That middle man can Shade_Koopa, barter3k, Syre, or Windancer! =D
    Last edited by one pogi pinoy; Feb 26, 2011 at 07:09 PM.

If you going through your phone, that could be a problem. Another issue could be that you may have a bad DS cartridge? Maybe you should try to find local wi-fi from some other source.

It's weird that I can connect only for some people. I noticed that they are towards the central/west coast though. It can't be my cartridge because I can connect to you Shade. My char's name was Eva and I played with you and Windancer. Must be the location or going through my phone for the access point that limits how far the connection can go.
    Last edited by one pogi pinoy; Feb 26, 2011 at 07:24 PM.

If that's the case, then it's just simple TCP/IP and Port Fowarding. You just need to open the ports on the router, or in this case your phone, to be able to connect with more players.

It's probably as simple as a blocked FTP port. Probably set up as default. It could be a very easy or very difficult thing to fix. Try this; open up command prompt if you're running any kind of Windows, open up a terminal if you're running Linux or OSX. Type the following;

telnet my-best-domain.net 21

Press enter. It should open up a port and will let you know who your domain is.

Not sure how to open the ports on my phone (Nexus One). When I select the Wi-fi Hot Spot settings, it just asks if I want to put a password or not. It doesn't show anything about port options. The reason why I'm using my phone to connect my DS online is because my DS can't connect online using my main router at home. The reason being is that my main router uses WPA2 settings and the DS only accepts WEP settings.