Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

So Nagisa dies? Well, kinda figured that she would.

What're the crystals for in the end anyways?

-Wayu

Probably something for the true end I suppose? Though if this is the sad story we were promised, consider me unimpressed for the moment. I'll leave final judgment for when I have the game in hand.

Hmph, I was planning to keep myself unspoiled, but silly me had to let curiousity kill the cat. Anyway, a bit disappointed that there's only 5 chapters and I wonder how much of that is because of UMD size restrictions. Still, once I get the game, I'd better get to work on getting the Episode 1's true ending and hope that Episode 2 Hard mode doesn't require me to rebirth at all to S-Rank it effectively.

Running some Dark Falz Dios on S and Infinity to see what can be seen.. quick observations.

Bring a long range gun and aim for his head. Honestly. Or be prepared for a long drawn out fight of doing pitiful damage to his feet. Or at least be prepared to chain (Sazonde spam..) for those who can actually hurt him. His DFP/MST of the lower half is insane (same with Yaoroz) and you can look forward to doing double digit damage without chain and he doesn't fall over. Teamwork!

Looks like Infinity/Legs will drop from Dios Infinity (speaking of, we need to pick an abbreviation for Infinity difficulty.. I? INF?). Also Chaos/Dark Bringers have their TP absorb attack from PSO which is neat, except this time it drains 200PP+..

One for the music nerds like myself. During story mode the Ignite Infinity BGM plays during the second part of the Dios fight. In the Open Mission reality he has another BGM for the second part. It's a longer version of the dramatic music heard in this trailer.

Nagisa death is still up for debate. Waiting for True End before making the big 'this is the story' post. Speaking of that trailer, I have yet to witness the CGI of Wynarl speaking that is shown in that video at 0:53. I am suspecting True End..

Btw, Kierto. I can't seem to see any of the images you posted. Did they expire or something?

Sounds like it'll be a pain to solo him on higher difficulties. Good news for my force (longbow) and ranger characters, not so good for my hunter and braver. The latter two only have token ranged weapons in their chosen palettes and I don't really want to change that too radically. At least AI partners can be told not to break chains now.

INF suits me, or the actual symbol itself perhaps? Though that would be troublesome to find the keyboard code for.

And yes, without the true ending, I'll reserve judgement about Nagisa's fate for now.

Almost forgot to add this earlier:

@RenzokukenZ: If you want the DL version, just grab a couple of 5000 yen cards, or a 10000 yen one, and you'll have some left over for getting DLC items. Hope to see you on the JP servers. ^_^

And how does one get these yen cards? I doubt I can find them in the local gas station

Also, something came to mind. Are there any additional character slots, or is it still 8?
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

I'll suggest Playasia usually. Sent you a PM since it's offtopic.

Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenZ View Post
    And how does one get these yen cards? I doubt I can find them in the local gas station

Also, something came to mind. Are there any additional character slots, or is it still 8?

Play-Asia sells them.
    Click for 10,000Yen
    Click for 5,000 Yen
    Click for 3,000 Yen
    Click for 1,000 Yen

I just uploaded 2 of the new BGMs in-game on Youtube (both include download links for the ripped .mp3s) :

Final Stage BGM:

Yaoroz Boss Battle BGM:

I hope you like them
    Perso...! Wait...wrong game.

Quote Originally Posted by raijz View Post
    How much will the game be? 4,000 yen? This is going to be expensive!
    PSPo2 US
    Kelmor: [MCast Lvl140 HU10 BR 26 RA 8]

I need yen cards as well...

Edit: Right. It still needs a credit card. Damn. Won't be able to convince parents to buy Infinity, so I need another method...

-Wayu
    Last edited by Wayu; Feb 23, 2011 at 09:42 PM.