Page 11 of 167 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161111 ... LastLast

Garanz Object. I also have a Baranz Object. Speaking of which...

I know you can see this guy all the time in a certain side story now but this was the first time I saw one.

These are both Sealed Akatsukis. The mission is the C-rank version of the Fanta download mission. On the S-rank version, these would have been Unsealed Yonohates.

A Hunters Ticket. I wonder what these will be used for.

Decided i'd upload some pics. Got to the final boss on my force.

SPOILER

Spoiler!

Is there a better way to fight this guy without spending an eternity doing crap damage? Nevermind, I found his weak points...

Spoiler!

Aro and Emer embracing their Newman roots...

Oh and Is Wynarl evil? I'm kinda confused here since I don't think i've seen an antagonist...'

Boy have I got some screenies for you guys :O I attempted the big boss again

MAJOR spoilers
    Emer...With a gun...? THIS IS MADNESS
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by イーマー; Mar 2, 2011 at 10:52 AM.

hey, uhm...i asked this in another thread, but i realize maybe this one would be better. alright, so, i need front, diagonal-front to one side, side, diagonal-rear to one side, and rear view screenshots of two of my vanilla PSPo2 characters, but i have no way to get them, so...think someone here would be willing to try and replicate their looks, then take the needed screens? i can give the exact details of both characters, as it will likely be needed.

Linka's got pink hair[type 60 in us PSPo2 with green hat], average height, big bust, a newman with shorter ears, green hanaura clothes, and white skin.

Sakura Ikanita's a cast, also pink hair, but long, and down the back[dont recall hairstyle number, but has a flower in it], with main color red, sub color a sort neon sky blue i guess[think Miku hatsune with more blue than green in the mix], white skin, RAcaseal arms, Gimnael Torso CV, and Epicarel Legs CV. her ears are the 'newman style' ones.

if this isn't enough info, i can check my saves, and look.
    what? it's not that weird of an idea for Link to have a female self in the PSU/PSPo dimension, is it?

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by イーマー View Post
    Spoiler!
    You are now DF's scape doll. If you attack the wrong weak spot, you take damage.
    Last edited by Mike; Mar 3, 2011 at 01:04 AM.

So it's like that Soul Snatch move from Dark Falz final in PSO? That is sweet and dreading at the same time.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Yeah. I was wondering why i couldnt damage his weak points again, and why i kept getting hurt. Is there a way to reverse it? The fight was hopeless afterwards T^T

How can you tell which weak points to attack?

-Wayu

Look for the carbonated body shown for display.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

The wha?

-Wayu

Quote Originally Posted by terrell707 View Post
    Spoiler!
    That.