Page 7 of 167 FirstFirst ... 456789101757107 ... LastLast

I got Heaven's Mother in an Infinity Mission, duo'd it with a friend online and Heaven's Mother was Lv194. Ridiculous amount of HP, and some really cheap attacks (auto lock-on lasers that hit 3-4 times, and were doing 900-1000 per hit). Really awkward fight, but I was a little underleveled at the time.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Quote Originally Posted by Strauss View Post
    I have a screenshot request if anyone could take it. For anyone who plays a Cast, could you take shots of the new head/faces that are available (I think it was mentioned there were some new ones)?
    Request accepted

Spoiler!

And now my obligatory dump

Spoiler!

for the cast faces, i recognize the last two. first of those two was the head of a mobile suit. the Tallgeese, from Gundam Wing. not sure which Tallgeese, though. either first or third. second was the head of Gurren Lagann, from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.
    what? it's not that weird of an idea for Link to have a female self in the PSU/PSPo dimension, is it?

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

The last is the head of Gurren Lagann, but the one before Gurren Lagann is Ogis Head. Ogi from PSZero. Or do you mean the one before Ogi? o.o

Btw I got a Question to the new Bosses: Are there already recordings of new Boss Battles like Volna Grafka or Yaoroz? (I have only looked on YT, but I found only the Yaoroz Boss Theme someone here from PSO World has ripped.)
    Last edited by kazuuya; Feb 27, 2011 at 01:12 PM.

Main Twitter - PSO2/Idola Twitter
    Idola ID - 416,416,656

...that's from PSZ?...nah. can't be. looks way too close to the Tallgeese's head. waaaay too close.

also, if you're gonna post pictures of new cast heads, do the same for new human/newman/beast hairstyles, and all the duman ones. might end up making my new Sabata character in Infinity instead of vanilla.
    what? it's not that weird of an idea for Link to have a female self in the PSU/PSPo dimension, is it?

But it is really from PSZero. o.o Look: (Couldn't find any better Picture, sorry. OTL )

Main Twitter - PSO2/Idola Twitter
    Idola ID - 416,416,656

Quote Originally Posted by Linka View Post
    ...that's from PSZ?...nah. can't be. looks way too close to the Tallgeese's head. waaaay too close.

also, if you're gonna post pictures of new cast heads, do the same for new human/newman/beast hairstyles, and all the duman ones. might end up making my new Sabata character in Infinity instead of vanilla.
    I'm pretty sure there's already a post around with all the new hairstyles

But...I'll do it, male or female?

....Sega copied the Tallgeese's head! what the crap!

also, seriously? nobody wants to help me figure out what i'd have to use on the chara i wanna make now in PSPo2?*points at own new thread*

EDIT:...give both male and females, Ami. might need to make Sabata in Infinity so i can get a more accurate hairstyle for him.

Quote Originally Posted by kazuuya View Post
    The last is the head of Gurren Lagann, but the one before Gurren Lagann is Ogis Head. Ogi from PSZero. Or do you mean the one before Ogi? o.o

Btw I got a Question to the new Bosses: Are there already recordings of new Boss Battles like Volna Grafka or Yaoroz? (I have only looked on YT, but I found only the Yaoroz Boss Theme someone here from PSO World has ripped.)
    Ooooh, god x_x...I knew I was forgetting something to upload, lolol. No worries, give me some time and I will upload that theme in a moment D:

Here's my YT channel, where I also uploaded Dilla Bravace and Falz Dios theme some days ago: http://www.youtube.com/user/CrysteonSnowflake
    Perso...! Wait...wrong game.

Isn't there supposed to be an outfit designed by someone who did a Gundam work?

Anyway

Female
    Spoiler!

Male
    Spoiler!

yes, a hairstyle is unisex'd. Also with this request, it brings my total screens to a little over 600 :<. You guys are lucky my album can hold a hella ton D:
    Last edited by Ami; Feb 27, 2011 at 02:02 PM.