Kamui 37
    Victorious 27
    Lavis Arrow 40
    Biwa☆Rock 6
    infinite/force
    Alterakazuchi Gun 10
    Kamuisenba 25
    28 of 33 available infinity mission bosses accounted for

Last treasure took nearly 40 runs, extend code infinity isn't worth this shit

Title for full set of treasure, would assume the S version is for 10 sets title.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceresa View Post
    Last treasure took nearly 40 runs, extend code infinity isn't worth this shit
    Title for full set of treasure, would assume the S version is for 10 sets title.
    Should be for 5 sets, the last treasure title.
    40 runs though? Was that mostly to get the right missions or just because the treasure drop rate gets so horrid? @_@

^

If its the latter I swear I'm going to kill Dragon Sakai.

-Wayu

You have all the more reason to lol.

And I'm curious. What exactly does an Extend Code Infinity do? Powers up an extended weapon and lets you change the initial S.E.? Or is there something else?
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Should be for 5 sets, the last treasure title.
    40 runs though? Was that mostly to get the right missions or just because the treasure drop rate gets so horrid? @_@
    40 runs of the correct mission for the platinum alone. Most of them were made in about 20 mins then the treasure was obtained in 5-6 runs. Quite a bit longer than challenge mode!

Pトレジャー5種全てを「10」セット集めた was the description Mewn got from the demo, wouldn't complain if it changed in release though.

Really wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the boss specific ones.

Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenZ View Post

And I'm curious. What exactly does an Extend Code Infinity do? Powers up an extended weapon and lets you change the initial S.E.? Or is there something else?
    It lets you extend an extended weapon, you can change the SE again if you want and it raises the performance to around 15☆ quality, with some arbitrarily chosen weapons getting more. The minimum level goes up to 120, or +10 if it was higher, so it's not rebirth friendly.

Some random examples

Friendship, huge boost, DL item

Kansho Bakuya, now with accuracy

Obsidian, waste of a code

Whoops, my bad then (I should srsly check stuff before posting). Anyway, that sounds horrible, that's a terrible excuse to stretch content (like even more frustrating than rebirthing!). D:
    My accomplishment for today: getting back from L1 to L80 just from my commute. Welcome back, S-rank equipment.

Didn't mean to save after this yet, but I was going to extend infinity this one eventually anyways so whatever, still a couple codes left to play with.

Bluefull wings, takes me back to horrible memories of my first and worst section id on pso.

Dios object, I should probably get a new room theme.

Steel Hearts IV
    20% Steel Hearts IV
    Nagisa Poster
    Hyuga Poster 1
    13% Skia Blade II

Image dump of finds approaching
    Spoiler!

Whoa, weapons look so cool in Infinity....and that last shield (person above me), that's an upgraded Artemis! In looks, I mean.
    PSP2:
    Talos: Cast Hunter Lv. 142
    Azuriade: Human Force Lv. 61
    Crimera: Cast Ranger Lv. 36

I went and fought the Crab Boss reskin (I forget its name) and got nothing but a Blackbull (seriously, why does this drop so often for me). But before I got to the boss, Garanz was nice enough to drop Garanz Launcher.

Entity of the ORN Empire
    The Sword of Judgement Cora Solais