Page 140 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4090130137138139140141142143 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1470
    A regular Sinow Phial vPharaohv's Avatar

Out of around 50 Shadow Takers I pulled two more 60%s a dark and ice!

3ndif 29%
    And realized FO mother's don't like Sheryl when she RA's em XD
    Become the fence that protects Rachel. Always help her, treat her kindly, and approach her 'pretending to be a friend'. But, always remember. Never give her sympathy. Don't think of her as a friend. So that one day, you will be able to turn your back on her cries when told to do so. Detest her. Because she is the girl who killed my most precious friend. -Koon from ToG

Flowen's shield 51 and another one 57 The dark meteor shot is still out of sight...
    Shaft : Lv 200 Rb 6 HU/RA/FO/VA Lv 50
    Doliprane : Lv 200 Rb 6 HU/RA/FO/VA Lv 50
    Kobe : Lv 150 Rb 1

Since I don't have much, I may as well just list everything I have at 14 stars or more:

メテオクラッシュ Meteor Crusher 19%/31%/32%/20%
    聖剣エルシディオン Holy Sword Elsydeon 53%
    エンシャントサイト Ancient Sight 18%
    Last edited by Mr Fwibbles; Aug 10, 2012 at 11:33 AM.
    Working on the PSP2i fan translation with JamRules and the gang.

most useful weapon ive owned so far, カエルム・フリューゲ lvl 30 6 star sword 46% also a knuckle named グレイター 30% 6 star. used it in the beginning for a long bit. yesterday finally found a lvl 60 sword, アオリユウ 9 star 42% gonna miss my old blue sword. cant wait to try it out this weekend and make de ragan feel the burn.

Benedit 37% W/ Saph
    Now at 88.65% weps >:3
    Become the fence that protects Rachel. Always help her, treat her kindly, and approach her 'pretending to be a friend'. But, always remember. Never give her sympathy. Don't think of her as a friend. So that one day, you will be able to turn your back on her cries when told to do so. Detest her. Because she is the girl who killed my most precious friend. -Koon from ToG

i beat falz for the first time and got my first s rank armor at 81.. finally a decent armor!!! 17% though.. i was seriously surprised though.. first time beating gural heroes. i was thinking a form 2 would come out or something and demolish me, i woulda just laughed. haha.

Berdysh 27%
    88.71% weps

Quote Originally Posted by Nytesong View Post
    i beat falz for the first time and got my first s rank armor at 81.. finally a decent armor!!! 17% though.. i was seriously surprised though.. first time beating gural heroes. i was thinking a form 2 would come out or something and demolish me, i woulda just laughed. haha.
    Heh, its a neat mission huh? You should try out Dios when you next get the chance, its really fun with a party
    Almost 10 years later. Still forever sleep deprived.

shadow taker 60% on GH∞
    hmm... tired.