Page 144 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4494134141142143144145146147 LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1470
    Moved back to Utah. Goodbye, Japan... ; ;

Quote Originally Posted by darkante View Post
    Found a Absolute Blade 9% , pleased to find one at last.
    Although i haven´t touced PSP2I in a while so it came as a nice surprise.
    Yeah, this happened to me when I picked it back up again. Maybe there's a hidden factor that rewards you for coming back, just to keep you interested? >.> Or maybe it's just cuz I finally got into S rank free missions... Oh, and doing A rank IMs now.

The first rare it gave me soon after coming back was a rod or staff with an eyeball bat or something on it. Rainbow box, I think. Don't remember the name. Oh, and it was my first rainbow box ever! Only found one more rainbow after that. Also, finally got a Demolition Comet, which Aki always used and treasured on GC PSO. However, I've recently changed her weapon pallet to better suit an assassin, so she's not using double sabers... ; ;
    Aki on GC PSO, PS2 PSU: AotI, and PSP2i.

地獄へ行くの? お前が先だ!
    DC PSO veteran/The Original Duman

37% World of Guardians and a 10%darkness ray
    Become the fence that protects Rachel. Always help her, treat her kindly, and approach her 'pretending to be a friend'. But, always remember. Never give her sympathy. Don't think of her as a friend. So that one day, you will be able to turn your back on her cries when told to do so. Detest her. Because she is the girl who killed my most precious friend. -Koon from ToG

47% nanoblast daggers XD w/ some randoms on mai4-i
    Become the fence that protects Rachel. Always help her, treat her kindly, and approach her 'pretending to be a friend'. But, always remember. Never give her sympathy. Don't think of her as a friend. So that one day, you will be able to turn your back on her cries when told to do so. Detest her. Because she is the girl who killed my most precious friend. -Koon from ToG

finally cleared magashi plan for the 5th time with trimates and sol at max using a level 120+ human hunter using double sabers and an ICE twin hand gun (for that alligator looking thing) and traps too on that monster that throws diga? with those dark element tadpole looking creature that spins towards you.

Galdeen<- dark tadpoles
    Vandas<-diga thrower

Quote Originally Posted by AsuravonD View Post
    Galdeen<- dark tadpoles
    Vandas<-diga thrower
    oh thank you so much... since i can't spend my 5 seconds reading their katakana names, i tried once and i immediately spent one scape doll...

i honestly didn't reached or tried magashi plan on PSP2, that is why i don't know their names,, now i know what name to say when i shout "DIE <insert name>!!!"

and thanks for your response in gamefaqs about the magashi plan question about double saber drop... that's me actually, "ghostkaiser"

I noticed w/ the questions being the same and all.

Zero cane30% 89.50% weps XD
    W/ Saph, Chariot, and D

Trickster 37% looking for gleaming punishment *-*

Quote Originally Posted by AsuravonD View Post
    Trickster 37% looking for gleaming punishment *-*
    wow! you're playing again?
    "

"Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity Weapon Guide and Drop location at www.gm-leonsky.blogspot.com "
    Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you want to add drop location or weapon screen shots. Just follow the format in the guide.