Page 6 of 147 FirstFirst ... 34567891656106 ... LastLast

Yeah, Hyuga gave me Skia Blade II first then the next mission after I acquired that he gave me III. And yes, Skia Blade only goes to III. I is C, II is B, and III is S

This cute freaky thing is the title reward for Mushroom Terrorist:

Anyone figured out exactly which portraits are needed for the portrait titles?

Finally got around to doing the LWGP missions and finished Rollet's related client order. Hooray.

Quote Originally Posted by Aine View Post
    This cute freaky thing is the title reward for Mushroom Terrorist:
    [...] Anyone figured out exactly which portraits are needed for the portrait titles?
    I haven't, but I couldn't seem to get Mushroom Terrorist either... though I only tried all the decorations that actually had kinoko in their name (キノコのホダ木, 白キノコのホダ木, キノコチェア, キノコテーブル, キノコライト(M), キノコライト(S)). Am I missing any?

I actually failed to get the "enter your room with all techs" title too. And here I was thinking there was only one new tech of each element. o_o Dunno how many I had, just wondering if any are locked or if I fucked up somehow -- I did recount.

Quote Originally Posted by Kierto View Post
    For anyone curious, here's the stats of my Newman F at 200 with 50 in all jobs and max stats via rebirthing (5 or 6 Lv200 rebirths, I forget). [...]
    Oh, did you figure that out yourself? I tried to look for cwcheat codes to boost type level (to figure out how much Infinity Blasts would scale by type level), but failed. >_< Didn't get very far when trying to find it myself in the demo either, due to crashes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I haven't, but I couldn't seem to get Mushroom Terrorist either... though I only tried all the decorations that actually had kinoko in their name (キノコのホダ木, 白キノコのホダ木, キノコチェア, キノコテーブル, キノコライト(M), キノコライト(S)). Am I missing any?
    Pretty sure you need to use the Bio Panic reform ticket as well.

Skilled Fighter

rebirth 1st time and reached level 80 in 2 hours.

Finished Episode 2 story, and I apparently (somehow) got True Ending, despite randomly selecting every answer and doing terribly in some missions. I wasn't sure I was right, but 'Bad Ending' and 'Normal Ending' titles are still greyed out, so I guess I got True. If anyone wants to know, the reward for the True Ending title is Wynarl Portrait.

Boost Aura II (Completed Episode 2 Story on Normal)
    38% & 32% Velos Escudo (Go Bajilla)
    20% Gerard Line (Shagreece)
    30% Ank Zagza (Can't remember the name, but it's a Light-element version of Ill Gill)
    Feril / Power (De Ragan, Plains Overlord Infinity)
    25% Ohga-Misaki (Lv182 Zoal Goug, Infinity Mission)
    24% Musashiji-zashi (Dulk Fakis, MAX II S)
    36% Twin Falclaw (Go Vahra)
    40% Spike Slugger (De Ragnus, The Dual Sentinel Infinity)
    17% Lightning Espada (Orgdus)

Also got the titles for completing Episode 2 with True Ending, and the 'Friends with Nagisa' one.

Edit: Whoa wait, you can now do the missions like JUMP and MAX offline? Just did MAX II S and it was a complete joke in Story Mode

Edit again: Did the 'PSO Fanservice by the bucketload' side story mission. I won't spoil anything, but it unlocks the best boss fight in the game
    Last edited by Neith; Feb 26, 2011 at 04:36 PM.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Picked up a Vthra Weapon from one of those fire lillies in the C rank Bravus free mission.

22% Astral blades I (from Hyuga)
    Hyuga poster 1 (from Hyuga *adds to the pile she got from Wandering peddler)
    34% Steel Hearts I (from Nagisa)
    19% H10 Missouri (I think it was from an infinity mission, I can't recall it atm)
    Finally S ranked chapter 1 thus all story mode missions on normal is S ranked

True ending still eludes me. Looks like I'll have to go through each chapter to get up Nagisa's bond with Ami D:

Nice to know about Nagisa giving her weapon too.

And it seems like JP Infinity received a higher US-like drop rate. That or everyone's just very fortunate.
    Heeding the call of the Hunter in PSP2? Use this: Beginner's Guide to Hunter Domination

"You either die the hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."