Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

It would be helpful if you can find a nice English speaking player willing to buy you a few things and pay for 1 month just so that u can shop for a few cheap S rank armors/weapons and such just to help you out.

also use psupedia.info so that you can find where everything you need drops fully made so you can go out and hunt whatever you may need

I personally <3 free course in the way that i must hunt for things, but i do occasionally pay for GC for some UBAR RAWRZ :P (and cute clothes of course)
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Everyone I see is super high level xD I'm the only lv.9 I seen.
    The rooms I saw for dark satellite where all locked too, only a few. Though it may be because of time differences? unless their is a low population on the JP game? I'm on server 1 atm.

It's the time difference. I believe at peak time they have about 10-14 Stars.

What is the usual peak time? I'm in EST so I'm sure it's a big gap. I'm usually up pretty late so who knows.

I haven't discovered it yet. I'm EST as well...I'm guessing sometime between 4am and 10am? Idk.

I have just started on the JP servers as well, and I know there are others here in the same boat.

I'm also in EST, and I have recently developed insomniac tendencies...unfortunately, I have much studying to look forward to these next few weeks. I'd love to join up with you, though! I dislike soloing, tbh
    Last edited by DiMiTri; Mar 1, 2011 at 11:17 PM.

Well, this coming event will be a great time touch base with the new comers so once that starts we'll arrange some meetings.

Yeah, I'm PST and no matter how late I am online I can't catch the start of their peak period, but when I get up in the morning its usually tapering off but there are still a decent number of stars.
    Cheating is just an admission of personal inadequacy.

There is actually a useful page from the official webpage showing you where most of the players are.

http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/community/lobbymap/

At the top of the page, you can sort the mission listing by popularity ( number of ◆), sort by planet or sort by route.

The translation text at the middle of the page is as follows: (for those of you wondering what's those Japanese is all about)

- By selecting any mission from the "list mission" to verify the details of the mission.

- You can see tree view by lobby"examines each lobby crowded times.

- The "mission" is listed congestion varies by ratio to the number of login. For this reason, when more login and in less when ◆ per congestion varies.

- To determine the congestion of the universe each listed in the "mission information (lobby for more) that is selected in the"list mission"Mission (or lobby) in each universe much concentration is estimated.

- Story mission-mission related to Exchange mission events.

- Congestion is periodically summarized and page to reflect the actual game in congestion and a bit of lag time may have.

- It may longer to reflect data due to PC, communication environments.
    Currently on the more advanced version of PSU