Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Cool The Fantasy RPG Class Test

Hi there! I recently created this test and would love some feedback on it!

The Fantasy RPG Class Test

Here's a sample result:

The Witch Hunter

17% Strength, 53% Bloodlust, 33% Intelligence, 42% Spirit, 12% Vitality and 20% Agility!

Savage and deadly, the Witch Hunters use their powerful dark magic to defeat their opponents. Masters of killing and torture, the Witch Hunters will seek out other powerful magic users to slay so that they can capture their souls and summon them in battle. These dark undead magicians will blindly serve them and obey their every command! Witch Hunters have also mastered both light and dark magic, which they can use to confuse and mentally torture their foes. Witch Hunters that have strayed to the side of light may be less proficient with their dark magic; however, they can use their mastery over light to heal and create powerful illusions. In fact, these warriors can use their light in ways that no other spellcaster class can. By combining their light with dark magic, they can trap their foes in worlds of illusion where they can torment and torture their foes. Oftentimes, a few moments within the illusion can seem like an eternity, and once an opponent manages to escape from the illusion they are broken and empty shells of their former selves. Controlling enemies and forcing them to do their bidding is no trouble for Witch Hunters.

So post your results and any feedback you might want to give!

???RANDOM??? was a little weird, and 26 made me raise an eyebrow... she's halfway in lava, and she's an old lady.. but oh well, it was fun. The art was really cool.

Here's my result!

The War Paladin

72% Strength, 10% Bloodlust, 28% Intelligence, 33% Spirit, 23% Vitality and 13% Agility!

Powerful and noble warriors, War Paladins are both masters of weapons and defensive magic. By imbuing their weapons with light magic, War Paladins can easily and effortlessly vanquish any evil or undead foes. Additionally, they excel at defensive spells which they use to enhance the protective power of their shields. The magic of spellcasters has little affect on War Paladins because of the defensive capabilities of their magical shields. These shields also help protect them against any physical attacks, making War Paladins almost impossible to injure. On top of that, they can use their magic to heal themselves or their allies. The combination of high physical power and high defensive magic make War Paladins one of the top classes. Their only downside is that that they can sometimes lack stealth and can be quite slow; however, the strongest War Paladins have increased their agility enough so that it is not a problem in battle.

Congratulations on reaching this high class!
    megaoka | Kaz | Ship 2

The Silent Wanderer

38% Strength, 18% Bloodlust, 20% Intelligence, 13% Spirit, 28% Vitality and 70% Agility!

Oftentimes Silent Wanderers can be very introverted and enjoy being alone, and this may be misconstrued as a sign of evil. Some people may even find Silent Wanderers strange and unusual, but they know in their hearts who they truly are and what they truly believe. With their strong convictions, stealthy nature, and skill with weapons, Silent Wanderers can be deadly foes. Although they are skilled with a sword, Silent Wanderers often prefer to silently snipe their enemies with a bow. By hiding in the shadows, Silent Wanderers can use their bow to take down entire groups of warriors without ever revealing their presence. When travelling, Silent Wanderers leave no footprints making them impossible to track, and in close combat they are so swift and agile that they hardly make a sound. Oftentimes, this makes it nearly impossible to predict and read their movements allowing the Silent Wanderers to easily defeat their opponents. Although they do not actively seek battle, they will not hesitate to defend themselves or their honor.

Derp

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Spoiler!

Good waste of time, I liked it.

The Rune Knight

68% Strength, 20% Bloodlust, 32% Intelligence, 15% Spirit, 28% Vitality and 17% Agility!

Masters of elemental magic and swordsmanship, Rune Knights are valuable and staunch allies in battle. By using rune magic to imbue their weapons with elemental power, Rune Knights can defeat opponents most other warriors can only dream of defeating. Their magic can help them slice through the toughest armor and vanquish the most formidable foes. For example, by condensing wind magic around their blade, Rune Knights can slice through even the toughest and most impenetrable armor. Additionally, Rune Knights can enhance the strength of their own body and armor with rune magic to make it more resistant to enemy spellcasters and warriors. By covering themselves in these powerful runes, enemy attacks simply bounce off of them. In fact, certain runes can even make attacks literally reflect back onto the enemy essentially turning the power of the enemy against them. Although most often honorable warriors, the Rune Knights may turn to the side evil if necessary.

Congratulations on reaching this high class!

An entertaining distraction. My hero owned.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Vordex View Post
    Good waste of time, I liked it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Split View Post
    An entertaining distraction. My hero owned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaziel View Post
    ???RANDOM??? was a little weird, and 26 made me raise an eyebrow... she's halfway in lava, and she's an old lady.. but oh well, it was fun. The art was really cool.
    Glad everyone is enjoying!

The ???RANDOM???'s were for anyone who couldn't find a choice that best matched them or for anyone that couldn't decide which choice best matched them. And the old lady in the lava was definitely a little strange, which is why I had her turn into a fire elemental. But I'm glad you liked the test!

The Death Hand
    35% Strength, 28% Bloodlust, 38% Intelligence, 33% Spirit, 45% Vitality and 38% Agility!

Masking themselves in shadows, Death Hands are fierce and deadly martial artists. Although their powers may be dark and seemingly evil, they may not actually be evil themselves. In fact, they are usually just and righteous people despite their ghastly appearance. In addition, they most often choose to only use their formidable powers for good causes, and they will usually refuse to fight unless absolutely necessary. By mastering the art of stealth and evasion, Death Hands can enhance and amplify the power of their hand-to-hand combat. In fact, Death Hands are so swift and powerful they can literally unleash thousands of punches on their opponents in a matter of seconds. Using this technique, they can take down armies of soldiers in the blink of an eye. On top of that, their defensive capabilities are boundless. Although they don't wear armor, they can surround their bodies with fields of light and dark energy to repel any spell or sword that may try to harm them. By night, the Death Hands can use their moon magic to enhance their power and agility by transforming into the Huang Shu Lang Devil, a silent and deadly beast!

Not gonna lie, that sounds pretty awesome.
    Last edited by Orange_Coconut; Mar 4, 2011 at 05:59 PM.

This is probably the most creative questionair I've encountered. Nice time killer.

The Abyss Knight
    17% Strength, 78% Bloodlust, 25% Intelligence, 22% Spirit, 10% Vitality and 28% Agility!

Eeek! Abyss Knights are the ultimate warriors of death and summoners of darkness. Some of the most feared of all warriors, Abyss Knights are savage and evil fighters. They will kill anything and everything that crosses their path and will not hesitate to lop off your head and hang it in their living room as a trophy. Don't be surprised if you see them laughing as they mercilessly chop through enemy after enemy. They live for battle, blood, and death because killing is often times the only thing that makes them feel truly alive. Although not the swiftess warriors, their sheer power, endurance, and skill with weapons more than makes up for it. They also have the unique ability to summon shadow creatures from the underworld. These dark and mysterious creatures that they summon are able to aid them in battle and wreak havoc on the world. In addition, Abyss Knights are masters of dark magic and will not hesitate to launch deadly blasts of dark energy at their foes.

Congratulations on reaching this powerful class!

P.S. Please don't hurt me!

This was awesome timewaster.

Enough for me to go out of the limbo and comment.

Spoiler!

I won't lie, I love it.
    Yes.No

The Night Blade

32% Strength, 18% Bloodlust, 17% Intelligence, 10% Spirit, 28% Vitality and 83% Agility!

As masters of stealth and evasion, Night Blades are the ultimate assassins. They can blend in with any shadow and silently assassinate their foes with an arsenal of deadly weapons, traps, and bombs. Skilled with both close and long range weapons, the Night Blade may use daggers to eliminate their foes in one swift stroke, or they may use shuriken, kunai, and bows to silently slay their foes from afar. While they usually don't excel at elemental magic, their killer instinct and ability to blend with the shadows makes them fearsome foes. As the stealthiest and speediest class, Night Blades are masters of evasion, and if they do not want to be seen or sensed, they will not be seen or sensed. One could be standing next to you right now and you wouldn't even know it! Gasp! Occasionally, Night Blades may become proficient in dark magic, which may give them the upper hand in battle. They can use this dark magic to both enhance their strength and multiply the number of arrows and daggers launched at opponents mid-battle. Although often selfish, evil, and greedy, they are not opposed to helping the side of good if it is the more profitable option.

Hehe, ninja