Thread: ATA for a cast

Threaded View

Default ATA for a cast

How important is this stat now? I'm reading that a FOney can run the last difficulty (which is apparently SH) and still hit well with her low ATA. I'm thinking of just starting out with a good ole cast, not sure which one to run.

HUcast looks beast with the surprisingly high ATA, but the HUcaseal has a few benefits over, while the ATA stat seems pretty close in contrast.

I'm not familiar with these classes like they normally are, so it's a bit confusing on how the classes show through to the game. What would be a bare minimum ATA stat, vs one that just never really hits and one that never misses? Is the ATA difference of something like the FOney with a pretty drastic difference compared to a cast really not that drastic? Or does jellen and shifta affect the enemy evasion now?

Just curious. Basically, does the FOney's 169 ata allow her to still be viable toa point of not missing on H/H/H? If so, what's the benefit of even looking at higher ata as anything more than what EVP or DFP bonuses used to be in PSO?
    Last edited by Omunall; Mar 7, 2011 at 02:58 AM.