Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Post Your PSO "Hell No!" Moments

This is the opposite of Alex's Thread
    Mine
    -Getting killed at dragon at lv. 10
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity レッドファンタシースター Lv. 91 Rebirth 4 times (1 at lv.200, 2 at lv.50, 1 at lv.71)

Love is a complicated thing....

Logging on only to find out that the only games that are up are TTF and episode 4 MA4C.

Quote Originally Posted by Dongra View Post
    Logging on only to find out that the only games that are up are TTF and episode 4 MA4C.
    I know how you feel!
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity レッドファンタシースター Lv. 91 Rebirth 4 times (1 at lv.200, 2 at lv.50, 1 at lv.71)

-When you join a friends team made up of him and 2 others including you. Then not playing for a long time lose contact with him.. you go online your the only team mate...

When it comes to forming a team you really need to make sure that there is stability, especially when it comes to the founding members. Successful teams are usually forged by players that have been, and intend to, continue playing the game for a long time and usually have plenty of time on their hands. Once the team has a dozen or so members that are on daily, then you can just start inviting anyone to join and hope it works out for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dongra View Post
    When it comes to forming a team you really need to make sure that there is stability, especially when it comes to the founding members. Successful teams are usually forged by players that have been, and intend to, continue playing the game for a long time and usually have plenty of time on their hands. Once the team has a dozen or so members that are on daily, then you can just start inviting anyone to join and hope it works out for them.
    Those two people who where in the team played allot DX and since they where friends i became sad XD

FOmar below lv10
    vs Dragon
    I do really well.
    He lands.
    The shockwave kills me.
    And he still goes through the death animation.
    Really now...

Also, not a Hell No moment, just something really fun I did that doesn't really fit with the topic.

Multi-client PSOBB to have 6 characters with the same name in the same lobby at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by GalaxTheWanderer View Post
    FOmar below lv10
    vs Dragon
    I do really well.
    He lands.
    The shockwave kills me.
    And he still goes through the death animation.
    Really now...

Also, not a Hell No moment, just something really fun I did that doesn't really fit with the topic.

Multi-client PSOBB to have 6 characters with the same name in the same lobby at the same time
    lol i had two computers once and I got a guy character and a girl character and made them ask each other out and then they both said yes lol. somebody went lol in the lobby XD

Quote Originally Posted by Mamimi-San View Post
    lol i had two computers once and I got a guy character and a girl character and made them ask each other out and then they both said yes lol. somebody went lol in the lobby XD
    Haha, yeah, I've done those kind of things before; It's really amusing.
    I think I once did a setup where I made it end up like Soul Calibur and games like it; I started up a battle mode game and had two lv1 characters. One of my friends did the same thing, also with lv1's, obviously. We then proceeded to see who would outlast the other. He got me pretty good, but eventually, I ended up "killing" his first char and getting his second very close. The amusing part? While it looked bad for him, I launched my last Foie at the same moment he landed a killing blow on me. Neither of us "won"; Both of our character sets had been killed.