Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Hyouta View Post
    Ah so it's a hack. Knew it was too good to be true. Bah indeed.
    Basically, the PS3's wifi card announces its another PSP, connects over the internet to the other guy, and then routes the packets to emulate being in the same room.
    Coming Soon!

Just saw that GAME UK has this for pre-order at £19.99 and it's coming out tomorrow too. Gonna order a copy soon

Played the demo for the original JP version. Was fun to me. Had Gods Eater Burst on Preorder for a month already. The lack of Infastructure Mode is a bit Disappointing, (After playin PSP2, all Multiplayer Action RPG's should have it, IMO) but it didn't bother me when I got into the Monster Hunter Freedom games and Phantasy Star Portable 1. Hopefully I can pick it up tomorrow or something.

This game is so worth it imo.I have it and the storyline and bullet customization is quite enjoyable.The only thing that lack is a online mode but the monthly DLC's pack we will be getting would keep us busy.
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 Data:
    Sieghart Beast M Lv140

Quote Originally Posted by Gintoki-kun View Post
    This game is so worth it imo.I have it and the storyline and bullet customization is quite enjoyable.The only thing that lack is a online mode but the monthly DLC's pack we will be getting would keep us busy.
    Oh so it's already confirmed we'll be getting it? If so that's great news.

Fun game, loving it. Tried recording a round of me playing it, but the sound got garbled (again). If I can figure out how to do it, I will later on.

anyone know how the download content that comes with preordering the game works with those who may get the game by downloading off the PSN?

Not a clue, Cloud 9. Sorry.

On another note, here are some thoughts so far:

-Bullet Creator = Awesome
    -Lock-On shows alot of room for improvement, but I like how you can still control the camera (somewhat) and change targets on some of the bigger monsters.
    -The Art is good. But some of the costumes I've unlocked look kinda lame. :I
    -Also, is it just me, or is Kota one really annoying guy? I can't stand him for some reason.

Anyway, great game so far.

So I just got my copy of Gods Eater Burst today and I'm totaly loving it, very nice game. The visuals are great and the soundtrack by Go Shiina is superb!