Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

I'll just give you a little hint, the souls are worth MUCH more than any mag you can make them into with, because people can use the souls to spruce up whatever mag they like into the mag of which the soul they have to use. Otherwise, they're stuck having to accept whatever mag you made into with the soul, which would virtually destroy the worth the soul had in the first place, so long as the original want wasn't due to just Weapon Collection % and that they ACTUALLY wanted a mag of that kind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

no offense people but i started this for a particular reason lol.. please msg eachother if u have no intention of wanting a mag

Worgen Pride Biatch!!! Clavat99's Avatar
    On Eternal Towers 101st floor, sitting on Heavens Mother's mutilated corpse, taking in the view...

Quote Originally Posted by Krayden View Post
    dude i just do it cause i enjoy it.. and i DO do mag orders... it even says so.. and im currently working on 4 at this time.. i jus started gimme a break.. and btw, im sure people would rather paid a no extra bull crap cost guaranteed lvl 100 mag for 100,000 meseta for a mag order than 600,000.. thats ridiculous. and 16,000 for my urado?? bro i dont kno how ur getting these numbers but ur math is retarded. whats the diffrence between my mags and yours that there is a 550,000 meseta price diffrence? im givin people what they want without jewing them like u are, so dont try to insult my intelligence, i kno what im doing, ur "help" isnt wanted here.
    The fact is you are giving people mags that suck, and are over pricing them, and when i said 600,000, i meant that thats how much i made TOTAL, as in EVERY MAG IVE SOLD ADDED UP TO THAT MUCH. and im not "insulting your intelligence" im giving you some advice that i used to make my fortune in this business. And you didint any formulas for prices, or options to order, untill AFTER i posted the suggestion. And how about you READ my formulas before you start calling them retarded, and that way you would see that im not giving Extras Bull as you said, im simply pricing the mags based on how much it would cost me to raise them, the time it took me to make it, and the popularity of the item. You posted 50,000 for a urado, which can be easily made, and when my price would have been 16,000, who is the one "jewing" people? And besides, look at my stuff, and actually see what im talking about, because i did it for a long time, and it WORKED, and worked WELL. and if you are new to mag farming, then obviously you dont "know what you are doing". So dont be a little n00b and try to act all smart, when someone who gives you advice on something you ar enew at, actually see what they are saying first before you assume that they are full of it. Because like i said before, all the stuff you say i am doing, i am actually not.
    Last edited by Clavat99; Mar 28, 2011 at 12:07 PM.
    .:Soldiers of Eternity Guild Leader:.
    HUcasts FTW
    For all Elder Scrolls IV players: The Gates of Oblivion
    Check out my epic RPG at: http://starscapeng.webs.com

Worgen Pride Biatch!!! Clavat99's Avatar
    On Eternal Towers 101st floor, sitting on Heavens Mother's mutilated corpse, taking in the view...

And as for your thing chaos, money isnt all that important anymore. BUT, its still important to have a large amount stored away for fortifying stuff and adding elements. But when you have everything you want, as youw ant it, and you cant get anything better, well then money is worthless, and its time to play a new game lol.

And having several billion meseta stored away is fun for bragging rights lol
    Last edited by Clavat99; Apr 4, 2011 at 11:00 AM.
    .:Soldiers of Eternity Guild Leader:.
    HUcasts FTW
    For all Elder Scrolls IV players: The Gates of Oblivion
    Check out my epic RPG at: http://starscapeng.webs.com