Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Question on legit weapon stats

Okay so i went online and played a game with a friend of mine from a different site, and he gave me a few weapons to use with my FOmarl. One of them was the Scissors mech gun. I like it because it lets her hit a lot, but it's got some odd percents. 70 on the Hit, 52 on Native, 12 on Machine, 39 on the Beast, and 48 on Dark.

Now he told me that he was running Dark Shrine for a Calamity Soul on normal, and found this one among a boosted monster. (I have no idea what that even means) I thanked him and all, but i'm just not sure how the percents work in this game. I'm sure it's a legit item since he's got a lvl 92 character and doesn't look like much of the end game weapons, so i figure if he's got hacks then he would be using a psyco wand

Anyway, just not sure if the weapons can have percents like this.

the percents work like this.. each monster has a type. native, dark, beast e.t.c... now, each weapon has a base amount of damage it can do. the percents for each type like beast and stuff boost your base damage for that type of monster that much more than it would regularly be.. it prolly doesnt make sense to you because ur thinking its supposed to add up to 100 but really, each type is really its own individual statistic.... make sense now??

o and ya, thats def gotta be a hack weapon but whatever lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayden View Post
    the percents work like this.. each monster has a type. native, dark, beast e.t.c... now, each weapon has a base amount of damage it can do. the percents for each type like beast and stuff boost your base damage for that type of monster that much more than it would regularly be.. it prolly doesnt make sense to you because ur thinking its supposed to add up to 100 but really, each type is really its own individual statistic.... make sense now??
    Lol, i get how the damage works for it. I was just saying that the 70 percent hit and then stats in every other area on the weapon seemed a bit wonky to me. I'm not sure if it's just a super lucky drop, or if it's really something that can't happen (percents in all five areas)

you can't find a weapon over 50% in any statistic.

sorry for the double post.
    Last edited by Barter3k; Mar 17, 2011 at 04:07 PM.

So it's a hack? BUMMER

It's all good; i've got a thing about not using hacks since the days of version 2 lol, i'll go ahead and dump it.

For future reference, just in case i happen to find something of a rare and wish to trade it, is it possible to get percents in all five? I'd hate to trade off a weapons i hunted for a weapon i want, but the stats are all screwed up.

ya i have like twice... but they were crap lol but lucky find i guess.

So it's possible to find them with all five, but none of them can be over 50%?

Good to know. It used to be two or three stats were all that could be, but i suppose that's good to know. At least i didn't trade for it, but that sucks that people hack them still........

Quote Originally Posted by Barter3k View Post
    you can't find a weapon over 50% in any statistic.

Where do you find the 50% weapons I WANT ONE! lol I have found a 40% hit and some 30's on elements
    Last edited by Windancer; Mar 17, 2011 at 04:51 PM.

Level 93 Humar-Winders **Retired**
    Level 100 Ramar-Rick Hunter **Retired**
    Level 100 Fomar-Windancer **Retired**