Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default who is still playing?

i made the decision to sell my psp a few months back for cigarettes and booze

but a couple weeks ago i got a new one since i got a job at the financial aid office at my school and since i had the digital copy i re-downloaded it. i created my character again but rooms are kinda limited now (i dont have any friends who can play locally). so basically i just wanna know if i should even bother leveling my character again, or at least level for infinity?

Sure of course.

That's the whole point of even having the game >.<
    All your levels will transfer over to Infinity, so why not just do it now? =P
    PSPo2 Chars:
    Albireo - [Lvl104 Human] VA 21/ HU 6
    Bask - [Lvl137 CAST] VA 25/ RA 20/ HU 10

Quote Originally Posted by reala728 View Post
    i made the decision to sell my psp a few months back for cigarettes and booze

but a couple weeks ago i got a new one since i got a job at the financial aid office at my school and since i had the digital copy i re-downloaded it. i created my character again but rooms are kinda limited now (i dont have any friends who can play locally). so basically i just wanna know if i should even bother leveling my character again, or at least level for infinity?
    next time you sell your psp keep your memory stick, or back up your data then you wont have to start over! this game stands strong as a solo game and getting a good party is just a bonus. not to mention when/if infinity gets released in NA EU the severs will fill right back up. alot of ppl capped there mains at lv 200 and put the game down to wait for infinity. its worth is to start over if you like the game enuf to buy a new psp so in a way you answered your own question simply by buying it in the first place. cheers!

I have to agree with what everyone is saying. I've just traded my DSi for a new PSP 3000 (I had 3 systems that failed on me in a two month period), and I've just downloaded PSP2 onto the system. I've yet to start up a character, but I'm planning on it. (Still debating between a Male Cast or a Female Human)

Still playing PSPo2 and still loving it.
    トビ~

I play but barely anymore. Too many good psp titles coming out this month.

I been playing fairly often, lately.

edit: also, ignore the part of my sig that says infinity stream. I'm waiting for the English release, in whatever form we get it.

I still play, though I've had to really mix it up a bit. And yes, the PSP is getting a flood of quality titles. Much of them being something that will be compatible with the Next generation system. Still, these releases are long and involved games so it makes juggling a bit tougher.

i play it a lot ...since its the only game i have on psp.

"Play, kitty, play."

@zombie: i didnt buy a whole new psp just for this game. it is awesome but not that awesome (after playing for so long anyways). i just figured since i still had access to the game i might as well re-download it. also i had the psp go before, now i have a 3000 so i couldnt save anything unless i went through my computer but at the time i thought i would have just waited for sony's NGP.