Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    scary place on earth called gamefaqs.com,name is CieraBakufu there.

I Still Play PsP2 & I Have The PsP2i Demo,I Host Locked Games To Keep Out Unwanted Drama & All,But If You Want My Pass & Character Names You Can Send Me A Private Message Or Visitor Message & I Will Be Glad To Help Any Low Lvls. Get Up There In Lvl. Just Please Be Kind To Anyone In My Host.

I play pretty often, as it's the only psp game I own. If anyone wants to do Runs, send me a message. My Main's name is Miki.

I've just reinstalled PSP:2 on my system and starting from scratch. Playing a Vacast.

I also still play as well, though not online very often. I really don't like playing with randoms, but if I had a group of people I knew, who weren't annoying and/or bad I'd be willing to play online more often. I'm mostly working on slowly maxing out my main, in preparation for PSP2i.
    PSP2:
    Irving Lv.167 M-Newman H:16 R:8 F:15 V:30
    Eilie Lv.51 F-Beast H:4 R:1 F:1 V:5

I'm working on two profiles, both in which I speak Portuguese and people think I'm speaking Spanish lol
    PSP2 >
    K.O. Kazjivo

I've been playing more now that my luck has gotten better. Been finding alot of stuff recently and working on my level/type levels. Although once dissidia 012/3rd Birthday come out I'll probably slow down on pspo2. I still need to finish peacewalker as well.
    Phantasy Star Portable Infinity:
    Bitzen
    Zo-E

I still play. I'm only 161, and have plenty of stuff to hunt.
    Ive slowed down a bit though, but I wouldn't mind joining a game and whatnot.

I've been playing it off and on. I got online every now and then to hunt for stuff.
    I'm focused on the story and seeing the alternate endings.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.