Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ...Level 0?

It probably started after the game launched.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

I have proof of a Lv0 but the video was removed probably because of it involving what the hacker was doing.
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 Data:
    Sieghart Beast M Lv140

there can be 2 things going on here..... and more reasons of why they are doing it.

the 2 things are.
    1. They are able to set their charcater to lvl and alter the game around but i mean there are other people who have make their characters levels 201+... which is weird...
    (that much being said idk why there isn't a defence in the programming which would shut down the game or something messes up since the lvls in the game should be 1-200....)

2. The hackers could be Masking their levels, as in they are hiding the level they are just to feel cool or something...
    (for those that don't know what masking means. it's when u have something, like lets say a link u post, but instead of you having a huge and ugly link posted u can cover it up with a little HTML and it would have the word "Link" instead of the huge URL)

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    I wish sega would try and fix this before it ruins the game.
    Sega probably wouldn't care.

Nowadays there's more lvl200s/0s than there are legit players.
    Some of those bloody hackers run around acting like they own the game, and that they should be thanked.
    Abhorrent lot of them.
    Last edited by Biolizard13; Mar 22, 2011 at 06:19 PM.

Thanked? You mean deleted? We need some sort of counter-hacker. Like our very own Batman. Someone who isn't afraid to go to such lengths to bring us justice.

Then again I'm not even sure how it would be possible to hack or corrupt someone who already hacks. Just silly pipe dreams...

Gretel MK II - HUcaseal Level 135 (PSO <3)
    Pheno - FOnewearl (PSPo2)
    Gretel MK II - HUcaseal (PSPo2)

Quote Originally Posted by TheToyDolls View Post
    Thanked? You mean deleted? We need some sort of counter-hacker. Like our very own Batman. Someone who isn't afraid to go to such lengths to bring us justice.

Then again I'm not even sure how it would be possible to hack or corrupt someone who already hacks. Just silly pipe dreams...
    I could be you guys Batman,but I don't feel like being cruel and corrupting the hackers gamesave.It will be pointless too since they can make a fresh brand new one and do what they do.
    Phantasy Star Portable 2 Data:
    Sieghart Beast M Lv140

Then I'm afraid you don't have what it takes to be Batman...

It's because people are using AR's made for the psp. There are lot's of codes for psp2, so of course your going to run into hackers now. The game has been out for a good while. I guess the best thing to do is ignore them or deal with it. I myself don't hack so there are no worries. o: But i'm currently playing FF7 and I would have to re-download psp2 from the psn if I wanted to play again..

OFF TOPICoes anyone remember the Anime dot hack? Psp2 reminds me alot of the Dot Hack series.

Quote Originally Posted by TheToyDolls View Post

I actually heard of some hacker who threatens to convert anyone who begs to be boosted hacked to level 0.

So I guess we have more of a "Punisher" then a "Batman".

Well I can't say I'm against teaching people who want to be hacked a lesson.