Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosmaster00 View Post
    If I wanted to get in for melee damage, I'd just break out my Earth Bullet Gunblade... that's all I'm sayin'. :|
    This i agree with though; but it still "defeats" the purpose of being a ranged class...but tbh I always love earth bullet over any other RA pa for close quarters

Why does it sound like gunblades are the only decent RA weapon....

It feels like RA's are totally not worth playing. I'm not typically one to play a class based purely on how strong it is but their weapon choices just seem really lame and uninteresting, and they aren't even strong to make up for it. They already do less than hunters and can tank less than hunters, so, was it really necessary to make so many enemies range resist SEGA?

I think the issue is that the RA weapons and PA's ARE actually interesting, but it's not a RA exclusive. The HUcast/HUcaseal use them more competently most of the time, and even the FO's and other HU types can use just as many, but on top of the HU and FO type weapons that the RA classes don't really get to grab on to.

HUney with Millas AND some of the better RA type weapons in the game, as well as using the FO types with a competent level sort of out classes the RA specific classes.

In a house butchering some cute usanny I shot.. Wait I wasn't suppose to tell you that

agreed..Darn Sega why in the world ranger can't equip shuriken......

Level 100 Ramarl-Anastasia
    Level 100 Hucaseal-Vicky
    Level 78 Fonewarl-Alexis

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosmaster00 View Post
    If I wanted to get in for melee damage, I'd just break out my Earth Bullet Gunblade... that's all I'm sayin'. :|
    EB doesn't do Ranged damage. kinda defeats the purpose of using a RANGED weapon if you're gonna do melee damage.

Also, Flame Hit, Wipeout, Thiller Combo, Bio-Panic, Wild Blow, Crush Bomb, Cool Style, all require a certain degree of closeness to pull off maximum damage.
    Your signature image is over the file size limit. Please reduce to 35,000 bytes or less. Refer to the forum rules for further sig limit details.
    my to do list:
    1. find a job
    2. take over the world
    3. buy groceries