Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Mag build gone wrong

After playing alongside someone online, I realized how bad my decision for a PURE POWER HUcast and Mag was. So now I'm lost as to how to fix my hitting problem. I'm thinking I can still use nothing but Power Mats, but maybe I should make a new mag with Power and Accuracy. If that is the best action to take, what ratio should I have the Pow/Acc?
    HUcast Omega - Lv. 100

~Picture by Daggart~
    *Proud member of the Phantasy Star Zero Revival 2 Group!*

For a Hucast you'll want at least 25 hit on your mag, and depending on the weapon you use you may want to go as high as 50. In the mean time you can use Claws, Dagger, Sabers and Sheilds instead of Swords, Double Swords, Gunblades, and Spears to increase your hit a bit.

Also for the long run you may want to consider set bonuses to subsidize your hit, Such as Noble Cloak + Akatsuki Fu, Akatsuki In, Yonohate Fu, Yonohate In will net you 50 more power and 25 more Accuracy. Milias Frame+ Milias Breaker, Milias Sword gives you 25 power and 50 extra Accuracy.

In a house butchering some cute usanny I shot.. Wait I wasn't suppose to tell you that

Do you really need to get more ACC for cast??In my opinion they are better off with DFP and ATP mag

Level 100 Ramarl-Anastasia
    Level 100 Hucaseal-Vicky
    Level 78 Fonewarl-Alexis

If you want to hit 100% of the time instead of 75%-ish on Super, than yes, you need ACC for a cast.

In a house butchering some cute usanny I shot.. Wait I wasn't suppose to tell you that

Quote Originally Posted by HUcast Omega View Post
    After playing alongside someone online, I realized how bad my decision for a PURE POWER HUcast and Mag was. So now I'm lost as to how to fix my hitting problem. I'm thinking I can still use nothing but Power Mats, but maybe I should make a new mag with Power and Accuracy. If that is the best action to take, what ratio should I have the Pow/Acc?
    I think your problem is not that you need more hit mag but you need to level up..Most the class need to be level 90+ to be effective in SH accept for those freaking forces.

Level 100 Hucaseal-Vicky
    Level 78 Fonewarl-Alexis

Try to trade for some Divine Hit units.

I forgot to ask, what kind of nature should I use for the Mag. Btw, I'm Lv 85. So I fail to see how leveling is needed to help that much. And as for trading, I have maybe two 7 star items of value, and Divine/Hit isn't on the list of things needed =/
    HUcast Omega - Lv. 100

~Picture by Daggart~

Healing nature, no question, simply the best.

But for what reason? Can you back up your opinion?
    HUcast Omega - Lv. 100

~Picture by Daggart~

Cast have one of the highest ACC in the game.. When you reach level 90+ you will have ACC 240+ and most of the level 7 weapon accept for slicer/ranger have average ACC of 250..The requirement for playing in SH is 500ACC+..So you better of with unit than mag which kinda hard to replace.

Level 100 Hucaseal-Vicky
    Level 78 Fonewarl-Alexis