Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default tomorrow is the day

The 3DS will be launching tomorrow and I am absolutely psyched, sure, the launch title list isn't stellar, but it's definitely good enough for me. Anyone else getting it tomorrow? or is everyone but me waiting until the big games come out?

Super Street Fighter appears to be a must-have for newcomers and fans alike, and Ghost Recon looks to be a sleeper hit being a turn-based tactics game (think Fire Emblem/Advance Wars).

Ridge Racer is supposedly decent, and so is the Bust-a-Move game.

I ordered one from Amazon, so I won't get it until Tuesday. I chose Amazon because of the $25 credit and I hate launch lines for Nintendo products. The only game I'm getting is Rayman 3D. I don't care that it's a remake, it's still one of the good Rayman games. I might get Ghost Recon or Street Fighter, but I'm not sure yet. Rayman will hold me off for a few weeks.
    Last edited by joefro; Mar 26, 2011 at 04:27 PM.
    Nothing is sacred. Not that it ever was.

Definitely. I'm rather psyched about it, actually.

Waiting, but Ghost Recon looks pretty great.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

Nice that there's excitement for Ghost Recon. I fell in love with the Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter games, back when they came out. Loved being sort of the leader, because I would relay intelligence gathered from the drone I controlled. In a way, it gave me sort of a Live RTS feel to the game.

Stuff that I try to employ in Phantasy Star, to a degree.

However, this new Ghost Recon looks like it could bring the whole game *based* on overhead inteligence.

Default 3DS Time!

It's a midnight release for Wal-Mart and you can pick it up anytime.

It is a very fun system but what I find most interesting is that you can be friends much faster in future games through QR codes rather than individual FCs given out on carts.

Let's hope this works now that everyone who has one in America is receiving theirs now.

Scan my image on the QR option and you can be my friend! Let's all share here

I scanned the QR code on mine.

Not really impressed with the system so far, which is really a downer since I was excited about it. Maybe it will grow on me before I return it.

I'm gonna wait on it for a few. I'm looking forward to the Star Fox remake, as well as the upcoming AAvsPL game. Honestly though, I can't afford that $250 price tag.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarode View Post
    Ridge Racer is supposedly decent, and so is the Bust-a-Move game.
    Wait, Ridge Racer!? On a Nintendo platform!?
    Because I needed a signature...

you're going to return the system before you even give it a little time for the library to flesh out? i think someone needs a lesson in patience.

and I'm about to go get mine in 15 minutes (no midnight release for me and game stop doesn't open until then)