Thread: Grinding

Default Grinding

Was the chance of success decreased? I'm aware of the fact that there was a boost but I've grinded before the boost and I know for a fact that if I tried to use an S+10 on the first grind it would say no chance of failure. During the boost it would be no chance for 3 grinds. Also is a S+10 supposed to be 50/50 at 8/10 to 9/10? I'm pretty sure before the recent boost, I'm pretty sure I never broke 2 S-rank weapons on the first grind using S+9's and breaking 3 others on the second grind.
    I was grinding 10-11 star weaps.

Do you have 3* luck today? Luck does effect the success rate a noticeable amount.

Quote Originally Posted by psu dan View Post
    Was the chance of success decreased? I'm aware of the fact that there was a boost but I've grinded before the boost and I know for a fact that if I tried to use an S+10 on the first grind it would say no chance of failure. During the boost it would be no chance for 3 grinds. Also is a S+10 supposed to be 50/50 at 8/10 to 9/10? I'm pretty sure before the recent boost, I'm pretty sure I never broke 2 S-rank weapons on the first grind using S+9's and breaking 3 others on the second grind.
    The grind boost is over lol thats prolly why u see a difference

Quote Originally Posted by oG Epik View Post
    The grind boost is over lol thats prolly why u see a difference
    I mean it seems lower than (before) the boost.
    (Before boost, decent grinds)(During the boost, awesome grinds)(After boost ends, crap grinds worse than before the boost.)

Quote Originally Posted by psu dan View Post
    NO it wasn't decreased. If you don't have 3* luck, that would account for the lack of "no chance of failure".

And yes, 8-9-10 was always about 50/50 without a boost.
    PSO GC: Justyn FOmar lvl200
    PSU PC/PS2/Xbox 360:Aftermath (Returned to the shadows)
    "That which appears harmless can destroy mountains"