In a small town in a big county in a big state.

Question Trading missions demo.

How do you trade items with Vanque? I managed to get a bunch of free C-Rank weapons from him once, but I think that was on my old save data that I deleted to get my Infinity missions back. What are the requirements and how do you get stuff from the other guy? He's the MAX exchange 1 guy right?

Mods, can we collect all of joshboyd's various question related threads and integrate them into the semi official questions and answers thread?

------------------------------

@joshboyd1209: I understand that you have a lot of questions about the demo, and are indeed having difficulty reading Japanese, but I think the rest of the forum and myself would appreciate if you could refrain from starting a new thread for each and every question you encounter.

There is a dedicated thread for such questions : http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184888

I believe that you can appreciate that by posting multiple threads, you are unfairly pushing down the threads of everyone else here on the forum, and I'm sure you would not like someone to do the same to yours. As quite a bit of this info can be found through a simple search or through the stickies at the top of every forum category, I would suggest trying those first before resorting to starting a new thread.

That being said, I will still answer your questions and hope you take my advice in the right way.

Vasque: To trade with him, play Training missions to gain Wings Medals. There are two types: ウィングス・メダル可 and ウィングス・メダル優. Most of his items are essentially training equipment that will not be useful once you start playing regular missions, but the advantage is that you can choose the elements of all the equipment you get. The only really valuable item he offers is the Yellowboze Wings, a visual unit to give your character yellow photon wings. It can be exchanged for 11 Wings Medals with the following Japanese characters (ウィングス・メダル優). You will get those by s-ranking the training missions.

Max Attack Exchange: For the full list of exchangeable items please refer to http://psp2.psupedia.info/MAX_Exchange and similar such entries. You won't be able to do much with just the demo as you only have Max Attack Cross 1 and that will only garner you Special Badges. To gain the other badges, you must have the full version of the game, which will give you access to the other 3 Max Attack Cross missions.

In a small town in a big county in a big state.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal_Shard View Post
    Mods, can we collect all of joshboyd's various question related threads and integrate them into the semi official questions and answers thread?

------------------------------

@joshboyd1209: I understand that you have a lot of questions about the demo, and are indeed having difficulty reading Japanese, but I think the rest of the forum and myself would appreciate if you could refrain from starting a new thread for each and every question you encounter.

There is a dedicated thread for such questions : http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184888

I believe that you can appreciate that by posting multiple threads, you are unfairly pushing down the threads of everyone else here on the forum, and I'm sure you would not like someone to do the same to yours. As quite a bit of this info can be found through a simple search or through the stickies at the top of every forum category, I would suggest trying those first before resorting to starting a new thread.

That being said, I will still answer your questions and hope you take my advice in the right way.

Vasque: To trade with him, play Training missions to gain Wings Medals. There are two types: ウィングス・メダル可 and ウィングス・メダル優. Most of his items are essentially training equipment that will not be useful once you start playing regular missions, but the advantage is that you can choose the elements of all the equipment you get. The only really valuable item he offers is the Yellowboze Wings, a visual unit to give your character yellow photon wings. It can be exchanged for 11 Wings Medals with the following Japanese characters (ウィングス・メダル優). You will get those by s-ranking the training missions.

Max Attack Exchange: For the full list of exchangeable items please refer to http://psp2.psupedia.info/MAX_Exchange and similar such entries. You won't be able to do much with just the demo as you only have Max Attack Cross 1 and that will only garner you Special Badges. To gain the other badges, you must have the full version of the game, which will give you access to the other 3 Max Attack Cross missions.
    Having a difuculty reading japanese is an understatement I know next to none vocabulary wise none. By the way which option is the yellow photon wings? They're B rank right?

Josh, I think you missed the big question.

The Yellowboze is the B-Rank wings, yes (?).

-Wayu