Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    PSO Assassin

Default Hacked to level 0...

So, I was in a random party that didn't seem to be going anywhere, but as I was finishing up extending a weapon I just received and was deciding to leave I was booted and put to level 0. All of my classes are lvl 0 and my character is a blue aura. Is this a documented problem? Is it fixable? I must have saved this bunk game somewhere along the way. My most recent backup is waaaay way back there.

Basically this really sucks.

Back.
    Up.
    PSP.
    Save Data.
    More.
    Often.

You can probably fix it with cwcheat, but good luck figuring out how.

PSO Assassin

oh man, yeah I shoulda backed up recently. I was almost back to level 200, and my last save is at level 200.....damn!

Probably is some known way you can fix that.

But generally, you really are better off hosting yourself.

Backing up every night is the way to go. Also, I don't know if it's fixed(or if it's even real) but I heard that the host can reset characters and whatnot. It's got me paranoid to the point where I only host games, not join them.

I know this has probably been covered before. How do you back up the data? Just USB the PSP to your computer?

Quote Originally Posted by RBJakeSpecial View Post
    I know this has probably been covered before. How do you back up the data? Just USB the PSP to your computer?
    That's all. Just create a new folder, USB to PC, copy PSP2 save data, and paste it in said folder. It has to be named ULUS10529 though.

Quote Originally Posted by Majarra View Post
    Backing up every night is the way to go. Also, I don't know if it's fixed(or if it's even real) but I heard that the host can reset characters and whatnot. It's got me paranoid to the point where I only host games, not join them.
    If they are hacking or whatever. Does not have to be the host for that to happen. Though that cannot be possible if playing with legitimate players as PSP2 does not have such options. But they are a few and far between, and I rarely go on my US PSP2 version nowadays. So common sense would kick in and say they are cheating.

I think Sony's reason to not enforce PSP2's product code is because of traded in/used games. If you buy PSP2 used it is more that likely the code was already used, and cannot play online. So to make up for it, anyone can connect whether you have a product code or not. Which in my eyes is a double edge sword for everybody.
    Last edited by GeoSword; Apr 2, 2011 at 07:30 PM.

Entity of the ORN Empire
    The Sword of Judgement Cora Solais

if ur hacked to lvl 0 it's unfixable... once ur lvl 0 it's impossible to do missions or join parties since the restriction for mostly everything is at least lvl 1. only solution is don't save when ur booted or leave of ur own.

Hey, the only way to fix this is CWcheat. Ofcourse it requires CFW.