Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Akaimizu View Post
    Because it's the PC version of the game, which has surprisingly high hardware reqs for what it actually does. These are folks interested in console experiences as well as some Western ones, but don't want to go all PC for it.

I mean, if it were *ahem* optimized, so that just any old PC would play it, then I'd fully agree. They'd probably should go all PC. Then again, you have a lot of folks who wont bother with Windows.
    You must mean REALLY old PC's cuz any "oldish" pc with a decent graphics card (like a 8600gt) can run the game at max res and max settings.

You can find a card like that for dirt cheap.

I know this from experience.

That said I get what you're saying though. Some people just simply dont give a damn about playing games on pc and I respect that. Plus sometimes you have weird issues with PC games that some people just dont wanna deal with it.

Nothing beats buying a game and slapping that bad boy in the disc tray and start playing right away

Quote Originally Posted by Akaimizu View Post
    Because it's the PC version of the game, which has surprisingly high hardware reqs for what it actually does. These are folks interested in console experiences as well as some Western ones, but don't want to go all PC for it.

I mean, if it were *ahem* optimized, so that just any old PC would play it, then I'd fully agree. They'd probably should go all PC. Then again, you have a lot of folks who wont bother with Windows.
    A shitty PC plays the game better than the 360 does.

Quote Originally Posted by dias_flac_0g View Post
    You must mean REALLY old PC's cuz any "oldish" pc with a decent graphics card (like a 8600gt) can run the game at max res and max settings.
    I can't agree with this statement because of one thing: integrated graphics card.

Quote Originally Posted by Splash View Post
    I can't agree with this statement because of one thing: integrated graphics card.
    Like I said you must mean a REALLY old pc

Any crappy PC now days comes with a x16 PCI-E slot. Enough for a very low price card.

You can easily upgrade to a dedicated graphics card. Unless you are COMPLETELY PC illiterate. Anyone can do it.

I dont wanna be rude, but you're a fool if you think you need 2 GTX 580's in SLI, 4 gigs of DDR3 ram, and a core i7 to run PSU properly xDDDD

"A shitty PC plays the game better than the 360 does."

This right here pretty much sums it up nicely and it's straight to the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Splash View Post
    Yeaaaaaaaah. Stop buying laptops to game with. It doesn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by dias_flac_0g View Post
    Like I said you must mean a REALLY old pc
    I highly doubt a PC released in 2010 is actually "old". Also, wasn't referring to a PC in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarode View Post
    Yeaaaaaaaah. Stop buying laptops to game with. It doesn't happen.
    I see nothing wrong with doing that, as long it has the correct specs such that a game doesn't lag, which does include having a dedicated graphics card.