Thread: Drop date

Default Drop date

Have they put a street date on this yet?

Thanks if you was to guess would you say it will drop mid year or near the winter?
    Also have you heard if its coming to 360 or ps3

Not a clue.
    Talk around these boards are saying that Details are supposed to be dropped on PSO2 this month. I also remember reading that Players from JP PSU, JP PSOBB and JP PSP2i had a raffle or something to get invited to participate in an Alpha. I forget when. Soon, I'd assume.

Quote Originally Posted by BomberStrife View Post
    Not a clue.
    Talk around these boards are saying that Details are supposed to be dropped on PSO2 this month. I also remember reading that Players from JP PSU, JP PSOBB and JP PSP2i had a raffle or something to get invited to participate in an Alpha. I forget when. Soon, I'd assume.
    Yes, assuming all is on "schedule" we should see some content this month. The raffle will be decided and people will be contacted in June.
    megaoka | Kaz | Ship 2

What raffle if you dont mind me asking I have left psu and all Phantasy star stuff behind for a few years been playing warcraft and what not so imma little behind

It only applies to residents that are living in Japan, or maybe not. Talk on that has been vague, but the alpha testing raffle is only available for people that ordered Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity with a sticker on the box that includes a raffle code.

Another option is to have played JP PSO:BB or PSU and renew your subscription. In any case, you will have to have played the JP versions of the games to get the raffle.

So a release on a game that was delayed a bit, and not having any actual testing yet, is out of the question.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

it's not likely we'll get a release date anytime soon. Hell, anytime this year.

Considering the game is scheduled to be released this year, I'd be somewhat surprised if we made it to 2012 without an official release date.