Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post PSP2 Let us RUN~!

Heya~! I have been in a Phantasy Star Mood lately. I had been playing Pokemon Black like crazy! But I would like to take a nice break and play some Phantasy Star. I would prefer to play Phantasy Star Zero, but because of a lack of players and the fact that I need to work on psp2 I would love to form a group with some players that work dilingently and on task. I don't play online too much on psp2 due to random players with bad manners and hacks...

In a small town in a big county in a big state.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Ruka~ View Post
    Heya~! I have been in a Phantasy Star Mood lately. I had been playing Pokemon Black like crazy! But I would like to take a nice break and play some Phantasy Star. I would prefer to play Phantasy Star Zero, but because of a lack of players and the fact that I need to work on psp2 I would love to form a group with some players that work dilingently and on task. I don't play online too much on psp2 due to random players with bad manners and hacks...
    I can play PSP2 with you, but I don't have the full version of Infinity yet.

Alright! I'm not looking to play PSP2i right now. I am waiting for the American release.
    Last edited by SolarSamurai; Apr 8, 2011 at 11:05 PM.

Alright! I'm not looking to play PSP2i right now. I am waiting for the Amarican release.
    I won't be getting Infinity till Christmas, but if the US version hasn't come out yet I'm getting the JP version. Anyways do want to start a party or do you want me too. By the way I've been playing the Infinity demo so I might accidentaly hit the circle button a couple times before I adjust to x=select not circle. oh and just a quick reminder it's American
    Last edited by joshboyd1209; Apr 8, 2011 at 11:03 PM.

Yes, of course! My bad. o: I had a long day and I am a little tired. But I am ready for some runs! You start the party. :3

Yes, of course! My bad. o: I had a long day and I am a little tired. But I am ready for some runs! You start the party. :3
    Ok so what's your level? My in character's name is LINK.

Oh! Like Link from tloZelda series? ;D My character's name is ~Ruka~ and is lvl72.

Oh! Like Link from tloZelda series? ;D My character's name is ~Ruka~ and is lvl72.
    Actually that's where I got the name from. OK set the level settings accordingly. The comment is: Hello ~Ruka~ this is my party.

Thank's again! Let's play again sometime.

Wish I had caught this some time before. What level are you currently? Not that it matters, just curious. Always ask since I use multiple characters. :P

I'd be interested in doing some runs with ya too.