Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Yasminkov 9000m

Default Yasminkov 9000m

Ok for the past like 2 or three days i've been doing consecutive temple runs, i've done so many i can't even keep count, and i know i killed well over 1000 crimson assassins and i still haven't found them, this is like really annoying....

that's PSO for you, if you want something you will have to work for it but if you don't it will turn up really quickly. PSO hates you and wants you to get angry with it

i know right? like seriously i've found like almost every special item a purplenum can find in temple atleast twice -_-......and i wasnt even looking for any of them .....only those evasive yas9000m's.....i then see all of these people that have found them on their first run, i wish i was lucky like that....but i think some of those drop charts are wrong because for the frozen shooter it said 1/2 from the hildetorr and i had to find 3 of them to get it....weird...

they aren't wrong, it's just dumb luck. apparently someone got a Sealed J Sword (drop rate 1/12000+) on their first try. i've tried 20+ times to get an item with a 1/14 rate with no luck and a friend gets it on their second try. also tried to get a Syncesta from a Torr, 1/22 drop rate. 25 Torrs and no Syncesta. it sucks, just keep going and you'll get there eventually

im so sick of doing temple....i know it inside and out now....once i get them im not going there for a long time...and i wasn't planning on leveling 32 times before finding them too lol :P

there are 2 versions of Alpha and Beta so it doesn't take many runs before you know it very well. been there looking for a God/Power. if memory serves, Assassins only appear in Alpha so do you just do Alpha and quite or do you do the full level?

32 levels is a big boost hunting 1 item, bet the run time has reduced in that time

Yeah i only do alpha and then i quit and start over, the frozen shooter makes everything soooooo much easier, i probably wouldn't be where i am now if i didnt have it....but i have seriously seen atleast five or six mil lilies and like four love rappies and a hildetorr....u'd think that weapon would have dropped by now but nope

will it be a rare drop? chrisramar's Avatar

ive been hunting yas 9000m for about a month now , done over 60 temple runs (full runs , and there are assassins in beta) with no luck , also had 5 love rappies an no god/luck , no torrs , so your not the only one getting frustrated with how evil pso can be!
    Last edited by chrisramar; Apr 17, 2011 at 01:41 PM.

Oh lordie. I remember a friend of mine on BB had been hunting them and killed about 6,000 of the monsters before he got it.

On Sylverant.

If I remember correctly I think I killed approximately 450-500 dark bringers to get the Bringers Rifle. Drop is mathematically 1/358 chance.

Shit happens.