Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Nice way for me to return to the game after nearly 2 years of being away. Damn shame I'm starting from scratch though.
    Make Em Bleed!!

Character info (trial phase): http://psupedia.info/User:RahXephon

http://digitaldelights.tumblr.com/

Hey I have a Question, I was wondering about something. x__x On the Page with the Kill counter, there are displayed that four weapons. I suppose they are rewards right? Does it mean that we get the first reward when the kill counter reachers 13mil? I mean this site btw: http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/event/mainfinity/ (Since the Event got changed due to the PSN Problems.)

Main Twitter - PSO2/Idola Twitter
    Idola ID - 416,416,656

Quote Originally Posted by kazuuya View Post
    Hey I have a Question, I was wondering about something. x__x On the Page with the Kill counter, there are displayed that four weapons. I suppose they are rewards right? Does it mean that we get the first reward when the kill counter reachers 13mil? I mean this site btw: http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/event/mainfinity/ (Since the Event got changed due to the PSN Problems.)
    We wont get them instantly, but after the event is done.

If this works like MAX, we will actually get all weapons, but the purpose of the milestones work as a % increaser (in case the weapon has an element) meaning that reaching the milestone grants us the right to get the weapon with max % (50%).

There is also a deadline for reaching the milestone, which shall be fulfilled in order to be able to obtain the weapon with max %.

And btw, the counters are not joint with PSP2i version anymore, since they have issues with PSN atm. They will get different rewards and weapons once the event starts for them.
    Last edited by Crysteon; Apr 28, 2011 at 12:34 PM.

Oh I see thank you so much Crysteon! I think the counter numbers had confused me. xD
    But good to know. Sad the PSP People can't join. D: But it's good they get their own Event.

Main Twitter - PSO2/Idola Twitter
    Idola ID - 416,416,656

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

Crysteon I'm wondering now how there going to be added in? I don't think it would be thru the Milestones we have or the point exchange. We may have too wait until the PSPi have there event before we get those rewards Maybec?

Quote Originally Posted by Omega-z View Post
    Crysteon I'm wondering now how there going to be added in? I don't think it would be thru the Milestones we have or the point exchange. We may have too wait until the PSPi have there event before we get those rewards Maybec?
    Did you play MAX last time? If not, at the end of the event people who played the event missions received special tickets you could use to get one of each weapon in a RSD mission. If I recall correctly, I read on a japanese site (I think it was 4Gamer x_x) that we will receive coupons also useable to trade for these new weapons.

And as for milestones, I refer it to the goal kill count required to "unlock" certain weapon, not the general kill count panel with rewards.

New route from psp2 is unlocked! Boss is mother brain with the robot bees.

Quote Originally Posted by GlacialTerror View Post
    New route from psp2 is unlocked! Boss is mother brain with the robot bees.
    yeah Motherbrain being the boss is a big disappoint
    Orius - M.Newman lvl180 MF20 ---- Megalodon V9.0 - M.Cast lvl180 fG20/GM20
    _______ YOmap - M.Beast lvl104 PT20 ---- ダークエンジェル F.Human lvl57 AF11________

JP PSU
    www.psupedia.info/User:Orius

So we can exchange our event points for stuff?I was told that wasn't the case.
    PSO2- Wiz had to be retired, current character is jonesy, female Dewman, jonesy male newman, jonesy male cast- Ship 2

RIP Wiz JP PSU & Blue Burst

Quote Originally Posted by WiZ1988 View Post
    So we can exchange our event points for stuff?I was told that wasn't the case.
    That's correct. This is the Japanese page of the prizes:
    I don't get people. Never have. Never will.
    PSO2: Account Name: VentAileron, Character: ラフィーナ (Raffina)