Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

post some videos then about update3 and what it looks like
    Akaimizu USER
    Still, the thing about the portable PS games, is that they will likely be able to live on forever not being tied to a server

people that post about JP update3 are evil go no a JP FORUM and post it english only PSU like XBOX360 here only PLZ

The full April 25 update notes were posted at the official site this morning; I've edited the first post to include these details. Also...

http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/...e=view&id=1379

* Maintenance which would have occurred April 28 has been moved to April 25. It will also begin one hour earlier than normal.
    * The patch file for this update will be approximately 520 MB. Due to its size, server loads and your connection, downloads obviously will take longer. Please keep this in mind.
    * The size of the patch file download after maintenance will not be smaller by having downloaded the patches up to this maintenance period.
    * If you want to make sure you get your daily stamps and player record log in day for April 25, please try to log in before maintenance begins.

And...

http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/...e=view&id=1375

In commemoration of update 3rd beginning April 25, a special campaign is being held to give special GC-only items as gifts to participants. And all you have to do...? Just log in! Here are the periods you must log in to be eligible.

April 25 - May 11
    * Receive "PA EXP +100%" x1

May 12 - May 26
    * Receive "EXP +100%" x1

The items will be distributed to eligible players at some point (TBA) after the campaign ends. Even if you log in multiple times during a period, you will receive only one of the item. However, if you log in with one character on each entrance, you will be able to get one item per entrance. If you log in at least once during both periods, you will receive one of each; likewise, logging in during each period with one character on each entrance will get you two of each item.

Quote Originally Posted by EspioKaos View Post
    * The patch file for this update will be approximately 520 MB. Due to its size, server loads and your connection, downloads obviously will take longer. Please keep this in mind.
    Holy $!*&

So much for playing before work. Those servers better be up early!
    Last edited by str898mustang; Apr 20, 2011 at 10:03 AM.
    Orius - M.Newman lvl180 MF20 ---- Megalodon V9.0 - M.Cast lvl180 fG20/GM20
    _______ YOmap - M.Beast lvl104 PT20 ---- ダークエンジェル F.Human lvl57 AF11________

JP PSU
    www.psupedia.info/User:Orius

Quote Originally Posted by Psu5675 View Post
    this is not fair JP get to much and Sega still give xbox360 no better

people that post about JP update3 are evil go no a JP FORUM and post it
    english only PSU like XBOX360 here only PLZ
    well, who's fault is that?

and you say we're evil because we talk about Update 3rd? lol
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106

Quote Originally Posted by Anon_Fire View Post
    well, who's fault is that?

and you say we're evil because we talk about Update 3rd? lol
    he's just jealous, lol
    Orius - M.Newman lvl180 MF20 ---- Megalodon V9.0 - M.Cast lvl180 fG20/GM20
    _______ YOmap - M.Beast lvl104 PT20 ---- ダークエンジェル F.Human lvl57 AF11________

JP PSU
    www.psupedia.info/User:Orius

who is the admin here, is it Dragwind or Ryna. Maybe it's time to request for a JP sub forum on PSOW. There are so many post for JP as well as X360 these days and it's easily get mixed up with the info being given here. Certainly it will avoid so flaming post
    Currently on the more advanced version of PSU

So Ryna/Dragwind should submit to the wants of a person with a mental disease and learning disability who probably shouldn't be on the Internet anyway?
    Last edited by Ishia; Apr 20, 2011 at 10:40 AM.

He'll just have to deal with it. Espio and others have gone about posting JP updates for years now without a stint. Well... Except for that backlash of hate when the PC/PS2 servers got shut down and Espio's thread got closed. Oh well, we're some of us are over it.

On topic: 520MBs hmm? My last download had to have been 1-2GBs seeing as I have missed a slew of updates since my last play. I hope I won't suffer through another couple of days of failed downloading from an atrocious internet.
    Last edited by Tyreek; Apr 20, 2011 at 10:58 AM.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

520Mb? I expected more than that...but I know it's gonna take forever if everyone is DLing it at the same time...I wonder if Crownley is gonna be used as map on this event (it's too soon, tbh).

Quote Originally Posted by Crysteon View Post
    I wonder if Crownley is gonna be used as map on this event (it's too soon, tbh).
    It will be, though I bet we'll have to unlock it first with enemy kills. But yeah, I was thinking the same thing about it being released so soon. I figured they'd add it more toward the release of PSO2, considering what they seem to be implying with the events of Infinity.