Default These people need help....

Allow me to take amoment of your time, and direct you to this link right here:

http://www.sandiego.com/contests/mayet-and-paul

It's not a Youtube video, so I don't think I'm breaking any rules by posting this in a new thread. If I am, I appologize now. This thread is being created for more than just a reason to point at, and laugh about a couple trying to win a marriage contest by using a video capture from Phantasy Star Online, though. It's not to notice that I'm posting a PSO video that wasn't directed, written, or filmed, or edited by me in any way, although it probably should have been. No, this thead is to point at the video, point out that a PSO video isn't going to inspire many random people on a marriage site to vote for it so it can win a contest, and get as many people motivated to assist this poor couple in gaining as many votes as possible.

These two people play PSO. I know they have also used these forums at PSO world, before. These two losers are like family, in a screwed up way, for the people at this site, and it is my hope that this fun-filled thread will be enough to inspire the community to go out with the link, and shove it down their friends' throats so that these two may cause an upset on this marriage site, and win the contest.

Just imagine a poorly made PSO video capture causing such an upset on a national site, as to win a contest for two physically real people. We will need the entire community involved in some way to get the link out there, and have people press the LIKE button, or the TWITTER button, or whatever above the video player for these people to even come close to passing the votes that the top contenders now have.

Take the link, and post it on your twitter feeds, or post it on your facebook page, or myspace page, or whatever. Don't just stop there though, take the link, and send it to your friends in chat sessions. Try voting for it in more than one way, since there are a few ways possible, it seems. Get your friends, family, and co-workers in on the voting process. We don't have any connection to the other couples up for the contest, so get in, and make your vote count: vote for the people from PSO and the PSO world website! If you can't get votes the normal way, try making vague promises of nude pictures and such in order to inspire people to vote for the couple. The nudes don't have to be you, or anyone else you even know! Post the promise and the link on 4chan, and watch your hard work pay off.

I urge everyone who comes to this site to give this a shot, moderators and administrators included. This is one contest where your vote really will count for something without having doubts about the Electoral College messing things up for you.

Warning: No minimum age requirement necessary to take part in the voting process. So long as you're on a PC, and can view the video, you are elegible to be included in the vote count. Topic Creator is not liable for any injury due to frantic voting, which may include carpul tunnel syndrome, gouging eyes, lack of sleep, chronic masterbation, development of hair fetish after seeing the lovely rug on Mie's head, depression, or the feeling of having been used or sold out. In some instances, people experienced violent tendencies after watching Paul make his speach. No minimum purchase necessary for entry. Offer applies to all states and territories the world over. Adam & Jason Productions in no way sponsers this video, or it's creators.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

No thanks.

Would've replied on the other forum instead of here if I wasn't banned until Thursday. I think it's interesting, but I don't need pesky "likes" making me look like some sort of person who actually enjoys Facebook. Good luck to them, though.