Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 81516171819202128 ... LastLast

Is this the Sunday that the Niners drop 40 on the Cardinals?
    YES IT IS.
    duh...duh duh duh
    *cue drumroll
    HAHAH! Niners score and WIN today.
    Triton. At your service.

TEBOW does it again!

warped://perfection Mantiskilla's Avatar

OH YEAH! Man I can't believe what I watching as a Broncos fan. Simply UNREAL! Now a game up on those hated Raiders with the Pats coming to town next week. Stupid CBS for keeping the game at 4:15 next week. Game should be on NBC...Period! Maybe the NFL will step in and order the change

thank the LORD he went to my high school ( his 1st school ) before going to niece!

Well, that's classic Dallas. What, we're winning with 5:00 left in the 4th quarter, and the other team has the ball? Well, might as well stop trying. What a monumental pain in the ass. I'm going to have to apologize to my mom's boyfriend for drinking the beers he left in the fridge.

Glad the Eagles show they can win when it doesn't matter. The Eagles and Broncos both started 1-4, and look where they are now. Especially considering their wildly different preseason expectations.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

This image should be framed and mounted on the wall of every Dallas Hater in America.
    I love how the re-tried field goal to TIE in the fourth quarter last night was blocked by da Giants.
    Classic Gridiron football.
    WHO-AH!! and BOO-YAH on 'America's Team' (Dallas)
    LMFAO!!!!!
    I am =THE= SilentWanderer. If you have seen me around elsewhere, you can be sure this is me Here.

Well here we go its Gameday. Pats vs Broncos. Brady vs Tebow. Skill vs Will. Hope my Broncos can pull off another win. We are the only team Brady has a losing record against in his career (1-5 inc playoffs). On a side note I'm torn who I should start for Fantasy Football Playoff game. I got Brady but of course I don't want him to do well against Denver and then I have Stafford and I DO want him to do really well against Oakland. Brady is money though and Stafford is always one hit away from being injured. Tough call.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentWanderer View Post
    I love how the re-tried field goal to TIE in the fourth quarter last night was blocked by da Giants.
    Classic Gridiron football.
    WHO-AH!! and BOO-YAH on 'America's Team' (Dallas)
    LMFAO!!!!!
    Right, but they're getting shit on by Washington, who is a much worse team, this week. Things happen. I don't see any reason to "BOO-YAH!", really. You also have to take into account that Dan Bailey is a rookie, so of course a last second re-kick is going to psych him out.

As for the Denver/New England match-up, that will be a true test of Tebow's luck. I'm not saying I want him to fail, but it would be nice for him to get a reality check.

EDIT: Also, I have to comment on the fact that Kansas City is absolutely dumping on Green Bay. I didn't see this happening.
    Last edited by BIG OLAF; Dec 18, 2011 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    As for the Denver/New England match-up, that will be a true test of Tebow's luck. I'm not saying I want him to fail, but it would be nice for him to get a reality check
    Wait hold on a sec...LUCK?! Haha just kiddding yeah we've had a little bit of it. Still our D has been playing lights out though and holding opponents to under 20 (avg) during win streak. Helps that our kicker is well nails especially from beyond 45 yds. Can't really say that about the Cowboys kicker...sorry. At least the Giants lost for you guys today as they got curb stomped by the Redskins