Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rappy Hunter

I think that the commmunity would be awhole lot better if they had different servers for different purposes. Like an actual trade universe for trading only, but spammers would still go to the universe were everyone is doing runs cause thats were the people are....I believe that Psu could be better. Saga of America sucks at running the servers, I hate scammers as much as the next person. It retarded to even scam in the first place, cause one it ruins your rep, and it can "Possibly" get you banned, or whatever they do to you. There is so many things they could do to fix Psu to were it could be awesome, if only they listened to the players. And when im talking about players i mean the ones who actually know what they are talking about.

People kept leaving,so it got annoying.Oh and fucking White Beast never again,NEVER.I did have a few friend's that were fun it liked to mix things up,but fuck they all left and I was right behind them.
    Last one called,but the first one finished.

Anyone complaining about the people using the keyboard glitch need to calm down and b-list. it's not that hard. Also, as some have said theres a bunch of nice people on PSU 360, but seeing everyone is different and everyone will take things differntly, this topic is invalid on the fact stated in bold above >
    We all have our own issues, I personally don't like undercutters. It doesn't mean the community is bad, I just disagree with how they go about playing.
    /end

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice

My Friends Come First! AnonymousHat00's Avatar

You have to have found some secret society, because almost everyone i run into always tries to F^ my day in some way shape or form.

But, hey if you are finding help good for you. at least someone out there that will help. But this forum is also full of some pretty nice ppl so don't hesitate to ask some of the ppl on the forum for help !

Quote Originally Posted by Pwincess View Post
    Anyone complaining about the people using the keyboard glitch need to calm down and b-list. it's not that hard. Also, as some have said theres a bunch of nice people on PSU 360, but seeing everyone is different and everyone will take things differntly, this topic is invalid on the fact stated in bold above >
    We all have our own issues, I personally don't like undercutters. It doesn't mean the community is bad, I just disagree with how they go about playing.
    /end
    This topic isn't "Invalid" its about opinions and there is actually such thing as a good or bad community.

I'm not fond of it but i enjoy the game to a point where it all balances out.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by blobby404 View Post
    This topic isn't "Invalid" its about opinions and there is actually such thing as a good or bad community.
    I guess you didn't understand... We all come from different walks of life, and all agree and disagree with different things. I think trying to catorgize the commnuity is impossible seeing that not one of us is alike.
    You may hate the trash talker on the 4th floor, going on and on about his pallet. Another might envy the person and cling to his every word. Another could care less and make fun of him with friends (That's the kinda stuff I do )

So this thread is pointless. We all know theres immature people along with mature people.

I also think that topics like this bring out people who wanna talk trash because either they recently got host booted after a game and is still bitter, or someone who just LOVES to disagree with people for the heck of it.

I was merely showing that no matter what this topic isn't very helpful... except to the people who all say the same things and want others to re-confirm it Hahahahahah @ all of you that do it!

OH! And don't get pmssy because you can't find the right kida people to hang out with!!
    Last edited by Pwincess; Apr 29, 2011 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Adding an extra comment...

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice

Quote Originally Posted by Cybermynd View Post
    I think your just to picky. I've been playing online games for the last 15 odd years so maybe I've developed a thick skin.
    I feel I should clarify, as after reading my original posts it comes off as mindless ranting.

A majority of the ppl I run into in this community are self centered or incredibly immature, which is why I don't enjoy running with random pll too often.

I'm not saying that everyone on the servers are like that, I've met quite a few ppl who's company I enjoy and play with them often. It's like others have said, you get good mixed in with the bad.

My frustration mostly stems from the lack of maturity on the 360 vs most other online games I play.

As for being picky, yeah I'll grant you that. I'd like to think that I'm really laid back and understanding all the time, but that would be a lie. I'm willing to give anyone the benefit of the doubt, but my patience is limited.

Here's a situation that happens all too often on 360 that bugs me: Running the current event (Epsilon) and a fightmaster starts chewing out the Fortefighter for not killing fast enough at the end of the robot block (Stage 3), I ask his to ease up. He says eff you noobs and leaves.

This is not a rare thing to see on the 360 servers. Granted I still love playing this game. In hindsight, I probably should have said "If you know a few ppl who you enjoy playing with yes otherwise no" But I guess that's what I get for elaborating on an opinion
    PSO GC: Justyn FOmar lvl200
    PSU PC/PS2/Xbox 360:Aftermath (Returned to the shadows)
    "That which appears harmless can destroy mountains"