Page 32 of 67 FirstFirst ... 222930313233343542 ... LastLast

Oh well yeah segregation would suck so I can see why you would be upset but to not purchase the game because of it, that's where you lost me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Vordex View Post
    I'm glad you like fapping to broken spined overtly huge breasted women, but some of us have taste. And are able to drag our eyes away from a woman's chest.
    Sorry, I'm gay! The invertebrate slug there doesn't appeal to me, I'm just playing devil's advocate.

Actually, this is less devil's advocate and more common sense. It won't change, watch.

Quote Originally Posted by therealAERO View Post
    Oh well yeah segregation would suck so I can see why you would be upset but to not purchase the game because of it, that's where you lost me.
    I might try it though I am a PSO fan.
    Last one called,but the first one finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Ffuzzy-Logik View Post
    OK. What is going on here? Anyways.......any mention of MAGS anywhere???

Quote Originally Posted by XtremeStarfox View Post
    Nah it's actually quite disturbing to me, I can pull a blind eye to the "it's very pixalated" and "very bad textures" complaints, but this... uh.

Though yes, Sex does sell and so does anime shit in Japan. Doesn't mean they can't correct her posture.
    Her posture isn't too bad its the fact that she is missing her ribs and pelvis that is disturbing. Plus her tits are round on the top as well as the bottom which means they are fake.

Here I made an edit of her ribs, hips and breasts.

I personally believe this looks much better and her posture is about the same.
    Last edited by therealAERO; Apr 24, 2011 at 06:06 PM.

You're missing how far forward and below her hips are of your lines.
    Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
    You're missing how far forward and below her hips are of your lines.
    Right true, I wanted to make an edit not trace what Sega did. Her hips are a bit large but I like large hips, so sue me lol

Anyway I'm sure they will fix this guys there is no way they'll let this slide. And on top of that the game is about customization anyway so with a little meat on her bones and a bit more mass she'll look fine.

In the future, we will have spongy plastic spines.

And it will be glorious.

Imagine the profits that can be made on this.
    Last edited by CrimsomWolf; Apr 24, 2011 at 06:16 PM.
    Yes.No

I think 'sex sells' is just base self-justification; and disingenuous. There's a difference between 'sex' and 'sexism'. Anatomically dangerous, improbably clad women (astronomically more than men) are, I think, a blight on the games industry, and not something to be accepted so readily. I'm certainly not saying that PSO2 looks like being guilty of this any more than any other game - in fact, aside from that model, character's bodies so far seem pleasingly normal, relatively speaking - but I do think that it's a lazy, morally stinky, and just plain boring art decision to design characters like that. There's enough sexism in the world without it being reinforced (whether consciously or not) in games. Of course I'm not under any allusions that this'll change any time soon; but it's always important to bring these things up as much as possible. Awareness raising is what comes first.

Aside from that complaint (which is a universal one common to the whole industry, but still relevant to the larger discussion of these new images, I think!), I'm cautiously optimistic. Though there is a hefty dose of PSU to what we're seeing so far, and though I'm in the camp that isn't so hot on goofy, over the top attack animations, there's enough of a nostalgic whiff to the style to keep me hooked like the absurd and gullible man-fish that I am.

Very much looking forward to seeing some force gameplay (and CAST models). and I'm pleased to see the HP / PP bars hovering reassuringly in the top left of some of the screens. Roll on the next batch of screens!

edit: and yes! I do hope some MAGS pop up somewhere...

God dayumn this thread got big quick.

People are being picky about the body type of the HUnewearl? Jesus christ, have you guys not seen any modern anime art?

Also, good point about the mags being missing.. How disappointing.