Page 69 of 72 FirstFirst ... 195966676869707172 LastLast
    Pioneer II, Clyez City, Clad 6, and the Arks Lobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Anime_Angel View Post
    I think they should put it on PS3 and Xbox360, Sega has always made games for consoles and they are making this a PC exclusive? not everyone plays games on the PC because most the gaming population are console gamers.
    Thats actually not true. Most gamers prefer a PC then a console as they have more freedoms and the ability to upgrade. Not to mention better graphics, sound, and speed.

Ughhh, people are really still begging for this to be put on a console?

As I'm sure MANY MANY MANY people have stated before me, Sega knows what it's doing. Look at the minimum requirements for the alpha.. now think about the optimisation that will be accomplished before its full release. You can probably run this on any computer that has a dedicated graphics card from the last 7-8 years.

Consoles are not as powerful as you think and they have a very negative affect on MMO's, the fact that companies like Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony don't want to do cross compatibility in online games. If all of it is focussed on a cheaper, more efficient platform (like they have done with the PC), we will have a very large community.

EDIT: Crap, didn't realise this was just bumped by some one trolling =\

I'm not complaining or begging SEGA to port the game to consoles. I'm sure it's a way better decision anyway. What I'm depressed about is how crappy my PC is. I couldn't run this game for ANYTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by Jade DaBain View Post
    Thats actually not true. Most gamers prefer a PC then a console as they have more freedoms and the ability to upgrade. Not to mention better graphics, sound, and speed.
    I am NOT trying to start an argument here, but millions of more people play on consoles than pc. Actually like many before said, pc gaming is slowly dying. Most gamers (probably about 95%) play on consoles.

You are all pulling things out of your asses. Stop that.

Obnoxious Little Frog Malachite's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frozensword View Post
    Most gamers (probably about 95%) play on consoles.
    'Probably' 95%? Yeah, stop pulling numbers out of your ass, cause it's nowhere near that.

I am NOT trying to start an argument here, but millions of more people play on consoles than pc. Actually like many before said, pc gaming is slowly dying. Most gamers (probably about 95%) play on consoles.
    Oh really? What makes you say that?
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106

Internet; where statistical facts are born out of thin air

Do I need to pull even the numbers up of sales of console games to pc games? I have links. (I find it funny how pc gamers get so sensative over something when it is really the truth. PC gamers are getting on my nerves about not wanting PSO2 on console, but I just found out how to get on their nerves with facts.) The most played pc game is Team Fortress 2, and it has about 54,000 on at peak hours of the day. I extremely hate using this as an example for consoles because it is the worst game ever released, but CoD (which I refuse to play bandwagon games) has a few million on at the same time at its peak hours. The second most played game Halo Reach has about 150,000 people on at a time during its peak hours. If this persist, I will pull links out of the sales.
    Last edited by Frozensword; Jul 22, 2011 at 09:30 PM.

Obnoxious Little Frog Malachite's Avatar

Do I need to pull even the numbers up of sales of console games to pc games? I have links. (I find it funny how pc gamers get so sensative over something when it is really the truth. PC gamers are getting on my nerves about not wanting PSO2 on console, but I just found out how to get on their nerves with facts.) The most played pc game is Team Fortress 2, and it has about 54,000 on at peak hours of the day.
    Herp derp? I like how you say "I have links." yet provide none, and present false information.

I can guarantee you that WoW has FAR more players per day than 54,000.
    Last edited by Malachite; Jul 22, 2011 at 09:37 PM.